Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

LO bloody L !!!!

pseudonomen137 said:
[quote author=Morepower link=1186042078/15#25 date=1186198744] I just knew they were going to delete it so I copied and pasted it.

Yep, I copied it too ;). [/quote]
Does anyone care to paste it here; I never got to see the thread.

Placebo said:
Now I'm confused. Is deception right or wrong?
*if* any of the companies have stated "our class 3b lasers are absolutely legal!" then yes that's deception and a *bit* dodgy. however, it's not nearly as bad as posting fake reviews saying "woo spyders ROCK and are never broken!! they're built like a tank!!", or (allegedly) sending out broken sent-back lasers to new customers/customers who've RMAed a broken laser.

Aseras

ha the whole thread is gone now...

reminds me of Elmer Fudd when bugs bunny would put his finger in the barrel of the shotgun.. *BOOM*

WL is standing there with a bunch of shit all over them and We are over here pointing and laughing.

Laq

LOL its gone ;D

I'd like to know what the discussion was between the forum admins and higher boss (dictator).

Something like:
X- Hey, look at the forum "we shall never speak off"., they are bashing our spyderII promotion tread as untrue..

Y- shit,.. well they are puny and tiny so i don't care., and i think many of the current LC members will buy it as truth.. i did do my very best on it writing it as one of them..

X- OW NOES,... look , alot of former LC members are reading that treat as well on the forum "which we shall never speak off".

Y- Hmm those are alot of the old school die hards that were on LC... what do you think ban them ? of delete the SpyderII propaganda for nabs?

X- How am i supposed to know.. you wrote it.. and caused all this, because they dont believe you....

Y- Well.. Lets give them both.. they should know not to mess with us. lets ban them and delete the post. that will be a win win situation dont you think??

X- Damn.. ban our core of LC members ? and delete the post you wrote? wont it be somewhat suspicious?

Y- Only to the ones who im about to ban, so all newbies are still open for influences in other topics. they won't notice. and the guys at LPF, well let them be .., ill probably go undercover there, and TROLL / SPAM the hell out of there , so they will have to quit. because they are just puny and tiny and STUPID..

X- What did you say?? #1 rule for LC moderators and forum admins is to NEVER speak of the forum called "the forum we shall never speak off" .. you know what i mean.. How can you break that rule ?? i have to report this to my boss.

Y- NO please .. it just slipped my tongue,.. i didn't realize i called the forum "which we shall never speak off" by its name.. really, spare me.. it wasnt on purpose....

Z- OUT !! how dare you speak of them !! you cursed us with their voodoo ritualistics to bash us on our lies. You should know better. Im putting X- in you position as new propaganda writing and banning people with a double identity on the forum "which we shall never speak off" GO,. pack you stuff and leave !!

Y- (thinking:... damn you Z-Teve ill go and find myself another forum without lies and dictator like bosses., anyone got a suggestion?) ::)

=======================
PS. sorry im bored.. and this was the scene that instantly popped in my mind, while seeing all this happen ;)

Laq said:
X- Hey, look at the forum "we shall never speak off"., they are bashing our spyderII promotion tread as untrue..

Y- shit,.. well they are puny and tiny so i don't care., and i think many of the current LC members will buy it as truth.. i did do my very best on it writing it as one of them..

X- OW NOES,... look , alot of former LC members are reading that treat as well on the forum "which we shall never speak off".

Y- Hmm those are alot of the old school die hards that were on LC... what do you think ban them ? of delete the SpyderII propaganda for nabs?

X- How am i supposed to know.. you wrote it.. and caused all this, because they dont believe you....

Y- Well.. Lets give them both.. they should know not to mess with us. lets ban them and delete the post. that will be a win win situation dont you think??

X- Damn.. ban our core of LC members ? and delete the post you wrote? wont it be somewhat suspicious?

Y- Only to the ones who im about to ban, so all newbies are still open for influences in other topics. they won't notice. and the guys at LPF, well let them be .., ill probably go undercover there, and TROLL / SPAM the hell out of there , so they will have to quit. because they are just puny and tiny and STUPID..

X- What did you say?? #1 rule for LC moderators and forum admins is to NEVER speak of the forum called "the forum we shall never speak off" .. you know what i mean.. How can you break that rule ?? i have to report this to my boss.

Y- NO please .. it just slipped my tongue,.. i didn't realize i called the forum "which we shall never speak off" by its name.. really, spare me.. it wasnt on purpose....

Z- OUT !! how dare you speak of them !! you cursed us with their voodoo ritualistics to bash us on our lies. You should know better. Im putting X- in you position as new propaganda writing and banning people with a double identity on the forum "which we shall never speak off" GO,. pack you stuff and leave !!

Y- (thinking:... damn you Z-Teve ill go and find myself another forum without lies and dictator like bosses., anyone got a suggestion?) ::)
yay, LPF = Voldemort!!!

Frosty

Hi all! My name is Mike. I just wanted to say thanks. I was introduced to the world of these high powered lasers through myspace where i saw a Phoenix pop some balloons. Of course that vid took me to WL and then to the "forum" (if you can call it that) strictly for WL. I surfed around for a day or 2 and kept running into posts where people had asked simple questions like, "Hi I'm new to lasers, should I buy x or y brand?" and then a responce "You are teh type of person who is making our long term forum members leave with your stupid questions and not using the search function!!"

I gotta tell you, it was a bit rough, I kinda started to get a bad taste in my mouth. I dont care who you are or what you know, this is a rediculous thig to say to someone. It one thing to point a new user to a search function, quite anotehr to be a complete asshat (pardon the french) especially when I (being a veteran web forum person) still couldnt find the info I wanted while using the search.

I was about to give up and say goodbye to the laser people out there and then I got this wonderful idea!!!!! and then I felt dumb.... Give GOOGLE a shot, and then I found you!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh Information bliss!!!!!!!!!!!! all of the sudden there is more than one company making lasers!!!!! and cheeper!!! with better results!!!!!

So I just wanted to say thanks, ya'll brought a tear to my eye :'(, but in a happy way ;D, and so what if I'm a bit drunk as i post this! now expect to see me asking you which laser I should get!! lol. But that is for anotehr thread! untill then goodnight, goodluck, and goodevening! :eek:

Frosty

Thanks!!! I gotta say this really is a great bunch of people you have here!

And on a side note, I'm an old Diablo fan myself! my current addiction is Titan Quest, if you havent played it I highly recomend it!

Hey Frosty!! Good to seeya here! I went through the EXACT same thing, but took me ever to decide that I wanted a laser, plus a YT vid of a DVD laser. I thought, c'mon, there HAS to be more companies/forums out there!

I am a huge fan on Guild Wars myself-- I have played it since 7 months before official release, and own all 3 campaigns and the expansion, and (somewhat regrettably) have attained 2,000 hours, 1,000,000 Balthazar faction, and 5 maxed PvE characters. Though on a hardcore level, the PvE (Playa vs Environment) aspect is botched, the game has incredibly deep, balanced, and straining PvP (Playa vs Playa)... Though I cant WAIT for GW2... Sounds 10000x better! ;D

IIRC Titan Quest is a RTS right?

Frosty

Xenodius said:
IIRC Titan Quest is a RTS right?

Nope its just like Diablo 2 3D role playing, but its got some snazzy graphics and neato features. I have all three campains of GW also, tho I never played it that much, if you ever feel like giving a noob a run though let me know, lol.

Sure, whats your IGN? Mine are: Xenopia Impellus (Primary PvE char-- Monk) Lightbulb Sandwich, Pony Slaystation IL (looks like II ingame) Nub Eater Vortex, and Powered by Skittles.

I wont be able to get online tomorrow or the day after, grandparents are coming by for the first time in a few years, and for only 2 days! We have went up to see them a few times just this year, (They have a Waverunner X-1200, come on... 65mph max! :D) but they don't come down here often!

Usually on about 3-6 PM -7 GMT...

Daedal

I played GW for all of 2 weeks! LOL I have a couple characters that I haven't touched ever since the game came out! I'm sure I probably got a few B-Day presents waiting for me if they just never expire... LOL

If I bother to get it installed on here anytime soon, I'll give you a holler... ;)

--DDL