Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

List of incidents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, lets put here all incidents that have happened with laser and how to prevent this accidents for don't happen again. Every incident that you post here I'll put in this post and with the discussion of the members of this forum i'll put how to prevent the accident.

(Sorry for my bad english).

Thanks

cmak

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that thread seems to be geared towards mistakes in DIY builds such as blowing diodes and such. I think this was supposed to be safety-related incidents (people losing or almost losing vision, incidents with dazzling aircraft, etc.).

I haven't read the other thread in great extent, but from what I have read of the first page, I would assume that the rest of the thread continues in a similar fashion... oh and this thread should be moved to the Safety section.

-Chris

TTerbo

i think its pretty much and "Anything thats hapened thread" there are a few "nearly hit in eye " cases in there. i just think this thread is a waste of time IMO
cheers

cmak

i think its pretty much and "Anything thats hapened thread" there are a few "nearly hit in eye " cases in there. i just think this thread is a waste of time IMO
cheers

K thanks gotcha, I second that this thread needs to be closed.

Btw, to the OP, a quick and easy way to get an unnecessary thread closed is to just change the title by editing the first post and clicking "go advanced" and making it something along the lines of "ATTN MODS: Please delete this thread".

cheers
-Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.