Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Link me please - Strong eBay laser |cheap|

I want to buy a cheap yet strong and well-built green laser on eBay or elsewhere (amazon, etc). Anybody know of a reliable seller?

I want to buy a cheap yet strong and well-built green laser on eBay or elsewhere (amazon, etc). Anybody know of a reliable seller?

Well, I have not purchased lasers on ebay, but I have on amazon
I purchased THIS amazon laser, it does not burn. But I'm happy with it because it was only $20 and feels very sturdy
What is your price range?
Edit: HERE is another one. I know it says 5mW but when I bought this one it was definitely overspec, it burns black leather, tape etc. No LPM - sorry!
I suggest Laserbtb, Lazerer or o-like though

Last edited:
hmmmm. why Feebay and Poop pal- ???
they want little to do with any lazors over 5 mW.
I would shop here and forget them..
find yours in BS&T or place a WTB there- the SkYlaser GB is a good option-

as you have already choosen to NOT fill out your personal profile we have no clue where you are so IF there was a memebr w/some for sale just down the road you will never know.
I normally do not even want to help anyone that is not willing to do their part- nor will i sell you anything if your age is not in your profile- nothing personal- no offence meant -- but lasers are not toys - and should never be sold to those under 18 w/0 the OK of thier parents.

you may as well go ahead and add your location IN YR PROFLIE-- as we already can find this easy by your IP... haks 2 cents

hmmmm. why Feebay and Poop pal- ???
they want little to do with any lazors over 5 mW.
I would shop here and forget them..
find yours in BS&T or place a WTB there- the SkYlaser GB is a good option-

as you have already choosen to NOT fill out your personal profile we have no clue where you are so IF there was a memebr w/some for sale just down the road you will never know.
I normally do not even want to help anyone that is not willing to do their part- nor will i sell you anything if your age is not in your profile- nothing personal- no offence meant -- but lasers are not toys - and should never be sold to those under 18 w/0 the OK of thier parents.

you may as well go ahead and add your location IN YR PROFLIE-- as we already can find this easy by your IP... haks 2 cents

Montreal, QC. :p 19