Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lighting Fireworks with my 1W Lasers...Let me know what you think of the video.

Lighting some fireworks, matches, and popping balloons with some of our high powered 1W lasers. :drool:
Hope y'all enjoy the video :pop:

Let me know what you guys think of the video and if you like it or if you think it sucks. Would love some +rep if the video is worthy/good enough :bowdown:

https://youtu.be/UGLRJcxM770
:lasergun:

Last edited:

Gadget

That's what I was about to say.
Please tell us that at least your child had goggles on? Please?

If not...BAD BOY...BAD! (smacks nose with rolled up newspaper)

heheh :scowl:

-G

Last edited:
I sell laser safety glasses man. I have over 30 pair laying around. What makes you automatically think/assume we are not wearing them man??....really?

I suppose you want me to believe that both of you were. OK I'll apologize for assuming. But I will say... Pics or it didn't happen.

I suppose you want me to believe that both of you were. OK I'll apologize for assuming. But I will say... Pics or it didn't happen.

Just don't assume if you don't know....as far as pictures go....do you want me to post a picture of us wearing them as well as pictures of the 30+ pair I have laying around or something? I have no problem doing that lol. Just let me know :)

Just don't assume if you don't know....as far as pictures go....do you want me to post a picture of us wearing them as well as pictures of the 30+ pair I have laying around or something? I have no problem doing that lol. Just let me know :)
World's coolest lasers with the world coolest Goggles. Lol

Just that when they reach across the table it does show the side of the users face and no goggles show :/
Painted about 5 different houses with the lasers, some people get edgy about that.
Or a veteran with PTSD having a laser dot coming through their window sure could get set off and cause them major stress :(
Laser owners are just extra cautious now because it seems we are getting hit from all sides so we want to minimize an undo impact against us.
The laser user has a good steady hand to stay on the fuses, balloons and matches like that!! Nice video. :gj:

APEX1

I find it very hard to believe everyone that commented here hasn't used a high powered laser with out goggles on at one point in time.

I find it very hard to believe everyone that commented here hasn't used a high powered laser with out goggles on at one point in time.

Even if the veterans would use high power lasers without safety goggles (inside), it would not make it right or safe to do it. If it is dangerous, it doesn't matter what you think about it. Facts are facts.

Also, there is a reason that we are very quick to jump on people about safety, and that is because there are a LOT of idiots and ignorant people who are posing an extreme hazard to themselves and others. And we don't want people to get hurt.:cryyy:

"It only takes a fraction of a second to change your life forever."

Last edited:

APEX1

Even if the veterans would use high power lasers without safety goggles (inside), it would not make it right or safe to do it. It if is dangerous, it does not matter what you think about it. Facts are facts.

Also, there is a reason that we are very quick to jump on people about safety, and that is because there are a LOT of idiots and ignorant people who are posing an extreme hazard to themselves and others. And we don't want people to get hurt.:cryyy:

"It only takes a fraction of a second to change your life forever."

I agree 1000000% My first question to a newcomer when they ask which laser I should get is, "what safety glasses do you have"?

Last edited:
Sure but I am pointing something out like a tree or peak that is hundreds or thousands of feet away so the terminating point is not bright or harmful to anybodies eyes. Also the material is non reflective. Plus there is nobody at the other end. There are actually many safe situations to use a laser without safety goggles but you have to think safety, safety, safety and what if, before you turn the laser on.

APEX1

Sure but I am pointing something out like a tree or peak that is hundreds or thousands of feet away so the terminating point is not bright or harmful to anybodies eyes. Also the material is non reflective. Plus there is nobody at the other end. There are actually many safe situations to use a laser without safety goggles but you have to think safety, safety, safety and what if, before you turn the laser on.

AMEN!!!!!! :angel::angel::angel: