Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

LF CR123A Batteries + Charger

Hey all

Looking for the above combo, not from a website as it will take 15-21 days to get to me as always.

Anyone have this spare laying around they want to sell to me?

Thanks

Tom

jimdt7

Try contacting members that live in Australia like Infinitusequitas,lazerzs.....

Try contacting members that live in Australia like Infinitusequitas,lazerzs.....

o_O" I didn't know InfinitusEquitas was in Aus. In his profile he is "20 mins from NYC" lol :D

I have 2 spare UltraFire 16340 880mAh 3.7v and a relatively cheap adjustable charger (needs us -> aus adaptor) if you want that. Shipping will cost $5 but I'll need to check that. Thats how much it cost to Vic.

Not too sure how much these batteries are worth. Just opened them from the packaging from a rayfoss laser and tested they are working. A quick ebay check say they are going for around $2 each so I'll probably sell them for $10 inc shipping
imag0269b.jpg

imag0270sg.jpg

Let me know if you're interested. I'm not in any rush to sell these just wanting to help out if needed =)

I'll take it. Send me
Pm with paypal details. I have batteries just need this :)

Yeah I'm a bit weary about the charger too. I'm not gonna ask for money until he is happy with it

Also I'm using my desire HD

Haha all good.. im happy to monitor the charger if it still does its job.. ill wait and see :)

If it feels like it will burn my house down, ill post it back. No dramas.

It it feels like it will burn your house please throw it away! haha! No need to send it back =D

Packed and ready to post tomorrow. Should be next day delivery so hopefully you'll get it on thurs

So sorry mate yes I received it but yet to test as waiting for my laser. If you want it back please let me know and I'll send straight back sorry! I'll text on Monday :)

No no no. I was just wanting to make sure that u got it. That's all =D

I have my own charger so this was a spare that I got when I bought some lasers