Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Let's hope I don't light this on fire too...

I currently live in Belgrade, Serbia but have lived in various other places over the years (military family).

I have been utilizing the data on LPF for about 6 months now and since I finally have the funds to get really in depth with my laser purchasing and building, I thought I would make an account.

I am always lighting things on fire, whether it is my homemade bombs, explosives or even thermite which I have been asking for the kicks. I tend to use my chemistry knowledge but am also proficient in technology and am fairly good with small electronics. I recently modded an alarm, shock gum package and an electric fly-swatter in order to build a fairly high-powered Taser at 18W.

I hope to be able to contribute to this community and look forward to the fun of burning even more (thermite ignition with a laser?)

-Jon

Pozdrav drug, živio!

Make yourself right at home over here, I see you'll fit right in, with your nack of technical knowledge.

If you ever need anything, you can freely ask me over Personal Message or through IM programs I use (contant info on my profile page).

Welcome to the forums!:wave:

Please take time to read the Terms of Use, especially the Rules & Stickies, Welcome and Safety & Legal Issues forums

Be ever mindful to use the Search Bar liberally before posting (asking questions that are easily found by search, research, and reading without taking the effort to do so on your own may draw swift & negative responses :spank:).

And browse the Buy, Sell, & Trade :drool: to become acquainted with the builders that have worked to develop solid reputations.

If you become interested in buying anything on the forum then be sure to read the 6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting Scammed :cryyy:

Also of interest may be the 39 Reasons NOT to Buy From Wicked Lasers :tsk:

Do not forget to order laser safety protective glasses – Your Eyesight is Not Optional! Hit in eye with 1000mw 445nm blue laser :eek:

Now just sit back, relax, read, learn, buy, build, and contribute, where in no time at you will find that you have become a laser pointer addict just like the rest of us. :D

Thanks for the info! I've checked most of these but I'll make sure to go over the ones that I have not. I'm already a customer of a few of the bigger dogs in this house such as DTR and Clif through their sites. I've seen how well this forum fits together and am proud to be a part of this :D :thanks:

welcome.gif
to the Forum....
Don't forget to read the FAQs...the Stickies
and the Forum Rules..
http://laserpointerforums.com/tou.htm

If you plan on buying anything on the Forum....
PLEASE read this first...

6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting Scammed

and PLEASE don't forget to read to this....

39 Reasons NOT to Buy From Wicked Lasers

If you do get a Laser or already have one be sure
to get appropriate Laser Safety Goggles/Glasses...

Get Some Safety Goggles Now!

Enjoy your stay...

Jerry

You can contact us at any time on our Website: J.BAUER Electronics

:thanks:, I'l make sure to check up. I am very careful and ALWAYS wear my goggles - or else...:twak: :lasergun: