Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Let me present you some of my lasers!

DJNY

Same vid - another cam - another angel
Notice: start the first vid after about 13seconds of this one to see both parallel and disable the "sound" of the second one

Last edited:

Nice video's lately good job :beer:

It looks like either your 405nm is way overspec (or freak wavelength) and the 473nm might be a bit underspec (or needs new batteries)... In my experience 473nm is way brighter in person than 405nm.

Or then again it just might be the way your camera picks up different wavelengths.
I really like how bright that 650nm laser looks, is that with the 650-G-1 lens?

DJNY

Nice video's lately good job :beer:

It looks like either your 405nm is way overspec (or freak wavelength) and the 473nm might be a bit underspec (or needs new batteries)... In my experience 473nm is way brighter in person than 405nm.

Or then again it just might be the way your camera picks up different wavelengths.
I really like how bright that 650nm laser looks, is that with the 650-G-1 lens?

THX :friend:

I accidentally cut some seconds at the beginning. My 473nm is a WAAYYY brighter than my 405nm (which is overspec - 93mW). The two cams I have (one from a friend) pickung up the WL a bit different.
Yes, it has a 650-G-1 lense in it, cherry picked diode.

I added a second vid to the OP, I didn´t cut the first 473nm-seconds at this one ;)

that whistling in the first video is from the song engel by rammstein

ped

Nice one DJ +1

Gona do the same as soon as my 350mW 532nm gets here :)