Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Legit laser pointer?

Litleck

Hello,

I've been looking for a cheap and strong laser diode or pointer that I can buy. I found this one from SygMall and I want to know if it's actually 2000mW like described. If anyone can help it'll be appreciated.

Thanks.

GSS

No not even close, it's a typical 301, 302, 303, 304 style.
It;s anywhere from 40mw to 90mw. The price isn't that bad at $9.99 but you might find the same one from $5 to $6 for just the laser itself.
If you search you might find one with a charger for $10

Litleck

No not even close, it's a typical 301, 302, 303, 304 style.
It;s anywhere from 40mw to 90mw. The price isn't that bad at $9.99 but you might find the same one from $5 to $6 for just the laser itself.
If you search you might find one with a charger for $10
Are there any others that can output around 1w or more under $10?

No! You won't find any 1 watt lasers for under $10.00. You won't find any for $50.00. If you want a 1-2 watt laser they are around $80.00 to $90.00 for the least expensive ones I have seen online. But, you do get what you pay for, so I wouldn't try to get the cheapest one I could find online.

That is a used diode only. Like I said you won't find a laser that is 1-2 watts in power for that kind of money.

-UnkownOne

Yea if you want a higher power I would suggest blue and go to trusted websites such as sanwu lasers or buy it off someone here if you get lucky

WHY would you buy from a stranger when trusted and honest members sell everything you want and need.
Read the reviews and pick a member.

BTW did you make an 'intro' thread in the welcome section??? It shows respect for LPF and with your location in the intro title AND in your profile you may find a friendly member not far away.
Members with LPMs will always meter any laser any time and at no cost,
IF you do not want to fit in here or get info and leave--no worries.
We call them 'hit n run' members.

For examples of great intros JUST read.. We honestly want to know you better.
enjoy the forum safely.

hak (near Houston)