Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Leadlight greenie, any value?

Hi, I recently recieved this pristine leadlight. Is there any interest in these things anymore besides my own fond memories?leadlight.gif

Hi,
Would be nice to know what diode and driver is inside and the LPM reading.Also how may batteries it holds. The potential buyers would like to know so your sale will take off
Rich:)

Nice find, Encap. I seriously doubt their claim that the beam is visible in the night air, though. At <1 mW, that seems very implausible.

Hi,
Would be nice to know what diode and driver is inside and the LPM reading.Also how may batteries it holds. The potential buyers would like to know so your sale will take off
Rich:)

This has a probably go a Leadlight 110 apc driver board and takes 3 aa batteries. It's putting out 32mw and great beam quality. OK it only takes 2 batteries and they're triple a's. Anyways, gotta be pretty close to TEM00 but I don't know for sure because I left my profiler in my other suit. OK I don't really have a beam profiler. It's pretty cool because it's never been molested (no hole drilled under the button) OK it's only putting out about 20 mw.