Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Leadlight blu-ray

Spyderz20x6 said:
Ok, listen:

Do it the way Andy does it.
If you connect the case pin to the negative pin, it will work, but you will have bad ground, unless you do the "solder blob" technique, like Jayrob does.

So, if you bend the negative wire around the plastic casing, it will make good contact when you put it back in.

What? You just lost me. I had it up to the point where daguin started talking about rare-earth magnets, and now I'm completely confused.

-Mark

daguin

rocketparrotlet said:
[quote author=Spyderz20x6 link=1228970106/60#63 date=1229206789]Ok, listen:
Do it the way Andy does it.
If you connect the case pin to the negative pin, it will work, but you will have bad ground, unless you do the "solder blob" technique, like Jayrob does.
So, if you bend the negative wire around the plastic casing, it will make good contact when you put it back in.
What?  You just lost me.  I had it up to the point where daguin started talking about rare-earth magnets, and now I'm completely confused.
-Mark[/quote]

The magnet is just there to act as a "spacer" (and electrical contact) between the end of the battery and the tail of the host.

Peace,
dave

Here is the picture that the seller of the kit gave me...its kinda assembly instructions...Which side of the driver is the input?

Attachments

• photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 75