Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lazers?

I'm trying to find a good laser for a good price, hopefully under $150. If i could get some info on a website where i could buy one. Also if this is not where i should post questions, a guide to the site would be nice:thanks:

Welcome to the forum.

We have a buy sell trade section here, there are also lots of posts talking about the companies that sell lasers.

The custom builds offered by many of the members here are awesome, and better than any pointer you can buy within the budget you mentioned.

I have included a handy picture guide to using the search function, hope it helps.

Enjoy your time with LPF.:D

search.gif

mat.jpg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 8382

good laser at 150$? You don't have to search anymore. Rayfoss 200mW focusable torch. Look at my signature for a full review. Their website is offline now, you'll need to wait I guess ;)

Welcome to the forum. :umbrella:

I have included a handy picture guide to using the search function, hope it helps.

Enjoy your time with LPF.:D

search.gif

:beer: You always seem to offer nice warm welcomes instead of "Use the SEARCH BUTTON!"
Now you're got picture guides too :bowdown: