Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lazerpoint.com Experiences?

Hello,
I'm sure some of you have heard of Lazerpoint.com, but for those who haven't, they're chinese operated, well known for laughably terrible "live" customer service (nobody speaks proper english), and seller of the usual underspec.
Although lazerpoint isn't very trustworthy, considering SOME of their orders are consistent, (and seeing what you guys have posted here, even overspec!) I've been considering to buy from them.

I was wondering if you guys had any (positive) experiences you would care to share; maybe even recommend something. Would love to hear stories on the few good products from them. :thanks:

Edit: I understand this company is NOT worth buying from if you intend to buy quality; my interests don't lie there. I have interest in ONE thing, that being: PRODUCTS that are overspec or TRUTHFUL listings from them. Please do not post about them being "terrible, yet still wanting to deal with them". I'm well aware of this, but again, that is not pertinent to me. My budget is where my interest lies, and this site has a few GREAT lasers. Those are what I would love to hear about! Any products worth buying would be great. Although if their FAST shipping methods are unreliable, (already aware their slow methods aren't) that will be the point I no longer consider them an option, even for spending >$20. :thanks:

Last edited:

so u ask us even tho u already know they sell crappy lasers and have terrible customer service yet u wanna buy from them? fine go ahead what do we care ithought when u buy a laser u want the good stuff not crappy garbage like they sell..

Mortuus, I don't intend to buy from them as if they're a good website, my budget is simply very limited, and I have noticed not ALL of their listings are inaccurate. Apologies if I didn't state my goal clearly in my original post.

Lazerpoint.com Reviews - lazerpoint.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Take a look here, general consensus is that they vastly exaggerate spec. You get what you pay for!
@SteveT, thank you. But I have already seen many of those, I was simply curious on what their few GOOD lasers were.

if tight budget is better wait then rush and buy a crappy one but thats me maybe, why waste money on laser that will maybe breakdown or not function properly? lasers u enjoy more if u spend a little on them otherwise i dont see anyone having fun with cheap crappy lasers.

I only bought some cheap ebay pens and that before i joined here and learned some what to avoid etc.. or if just buy anything to go ebay and get a laser for like max 20$ anything more its worth save up a bit.

Last edited:
I think this is a legitimate question. While I have never bought from lazerpoint.com, I don't think that those who have should just dismiss this as a n00b question (as it appears people have been doing). However I do have to agree with mortuss, don't just go around buying cheap lasers, save up for a quality one. Cheapies will quickly break and, in some cases, are even dangerous. It's better to spend $150 on a good quality laser once than to spend $90 on a cheap laser, have it break, and then have to buy another one later. I know this isn't the information you were looking for, but think about it. ;)

Thank you for your reply. I thankfully already made my decision, and their company is simply too unreliable with shipping and (like you mentioned) having one break quickly just isn't worth it.

well, i dont know if its up to spec, but for 105$ this laser is pretty good, burns like hell, has a great beam at night. some of their 303 lasers in green, purple, and red are nice. i would totally go for another 303 405nm 200mw, it may not be at 200mw, but it burns well enough, and is bright enough to spend 30$ on. if something breaks, your screwed though, customer service is basically "send it back" no matter what. however, if you ask then to ship by DHL they will do it for no extra cost (other than EMS shipping) and DHL is fast, fast, FAST!!!

i would still rather go with laserbtb anyway.

Last edited:
well, i dont know if its up to spec, but for 105$ this laser is pretty good, burns like hell, has a great beam at night. some of their 303 lasers in green, purple, and red are nice. i would totally go for another 303 405nm 200mw, it may not be at 200mw, but it burns well enough, and is bright enough to spend 30$ on. if something breaks, your screwed though, customer service is basically "send it back" no matter what. however, if you ask then to ship by DHL they will do it for no extra cost (other than EMS shipping) and DHL is fast, fast, FAST!!!

i would still rather go with laserbtb anyway.

That $105.99 laser at first appears to be a good deal:

5-in-1 2000mw 450nm Adjustable Focus Blue Laser Pointer with Lighting Cigars Function (Silver)

I would strongly advise everyone to never light a cigar or cigarette with a laser. For one you can smoke your lens :crackup: and second you can cause yourself a very bad accident when you accidentally point it in your eye.

Also after looking at the specs and prices for their green lasers I can see they are totally full of BS and are not to be trusted.

Alan

That $105.99 laser at first appears to be a good deal:

5-in-1 2000mw 450nm Adjustable Focus Blue Laser Pointer with Lighting Cigars Function (Silver)

I would strongly advise everyone to never light a cigar or cigarette with a laser. For one you can smoke your lens :crackup: and second you can cause yourself a very bad accident when you accidentally point it in your eye.

Also after looking at the specs and prices for their green lasers I can see they are totally full of BS and are not to be trusted.

Alan

oh yes i know all these things, the point is to find at least one good product on the website, out of the ocean of crap, and this one isn't bad.