Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lazerer oreder still pending

So its monday if lazerer havent woken up do a paypal dispute and let them handle the rest this is a joke nothing else.

Last edited:
Hi guys!
I opened a dispute on PayPal, I told him to send my item or to refund me via PayPal (in which case I'll close the case). I let PayPal handle the case if he doesn't do anything about it on Friday.
Damn I payed 25$ for 5 day shipping and 5 weeks after it's not even shipped...

I just remembered I contacted him about a month or so ago, maybe 3 weeks about a new tail cap for my laser because the one that came with it was faulty right out of the package. He never responded, so still working with a faulty cap. :/

I'm not sure where Lazerer ships from but I got an email back from laserpointerpro that said expected times are "20-45" days and they are only shipping from Sweden, not China, like many other companies.

Lazerer says 7 day for processing and 5 days for shipping via EMS. I think I've wait enough and anyways I can only open a case on PayPal within 45 days so I didn't have a choice. I couldn't take any chances to loose $230...

really sad i mean this cant mean the company is running if at all ? why not ship out lasers, or even communicate with customers then? do they realize how suspicious this makes them look right now...

Last edited:
Yeah I don't know... I thought about it too. If he's on vacation why not just write it on the website?
I still haven't gotten any reply from him via paypal or mail yet..

Who knows, maybe he started Chinese New Year early.... Real early... REALLY early. I'm also taking into account my month old email that was never responded to. Best of luck to ya though.

So I finally got my answer on paypal, he said my order was marked as shipped, that's why he didn't ship it. He's refunding me and will make a new bill so I'm protected another 45 days via PayPal.
I'm not sure if I'll reorder but if I do I'll ask for free shipping. I'm gonna think this trough and see if I don't order that 1,2W beast instead. I just need to find a 30mw greenie for my friend...

So I finally got my answer on paypal, he said my order was marked as shipped, that's why he didn't ship it. He's refunding me and will make a new bill so I'm protected another 45 days via PayPal.
I'm not sure if I'll reorder but if I do I'll ask for free shipping. I'm gonna think this trough and see if I don't order that 1,2W beast instead. I just need to find a 30mw greenie for my friend...

Great to see you are getting a refund! :)

Go here to find a good 30mW 532nm for your friend
LP 515nm 532nm 1-150
(Make sure to check the box marked "IR Filter Installed")

Last edited:
So how come he suddenly answers you on paypal and not before? joke company i stand corrected.

Try to get a purchase discount too along with free shipping. 5-10% sounds fair.

Zeebit

It's about time Lazerer is taken out of the "decent cheap lasers" source. They don't deserve to be on the list with all this crap they do recently. Their lasers are good but their customer services is worsening.

Idk why he didn't answer before. I'm waiting for him to refund me, and I'll ask him those 5-10% along with free shipping that sounds good. I can negotiate $190 instead of $230. Otherwise I'll buy somewhere else.
And is it really risky to ship batteries with the laser?

Zeebit

There is always risk involved. They might see the batteries during the X-Ray scanning. Better buy it from someplace else to avoid any complications

Last edited: