Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lazerer order status

Purchased LZSK - Stick 445nm 1W Focusable Blue Laser Pointer for my 1st 1W laser pointer. Just wanna share my Lazerer timeline order status.

02/01/2013
Pending
Payment request just sent. Our paypal is wingonsham@gmail.com.Please reply to this email once the payment is made. Have a nice day.

02/01/2013
Processing
Payment received, your order will be processed within 7 business day (SAT & SUN not included). It will usually take about 3-5 days delivery to most destination after it was sent. You will receive another email from us once it is shipped. Thanks for your support.Have a nice day.

03/01/2013
Shipped
We would like to notify you that our order was shipped. Depending on where you lived in, it will usually take about 5 business days to arrive.

The tracking number of your package is (XXXXXX). You may track your order on the following page:

Speedpost - Track and Trace

Please kindly note that sometime it may take up to 24 hours for the tracking result to show up on the internet. If you are not be able to track you package at the momen, Please try again later. Thanks for your support on LAZERER.

Carrier status

04-01-2013
HONG KONG
Item posted and is being processed.

04-01-2013
HONG KONG
The item arrived at processing centre.

04-01-2013
HONG KONG
The item left Hong Kong for its destination on 5-Jan-2013

05-01-2013
UNITED STATES
Arrived and is being processed.

05-01-2013
UNITED STATES
Pending customs inspection.

06-01-2013
UNITED STATES
In transit

Nice mate. Your going to love that laser. I have that host and i freakin love it.
You also ordered a pair of safety goggles too, right? I would hope so. 1 watt ain't no joke.

Nimoxp

Wow, that is very fast for Lazerer.

At first I thought you were listing months going by (you write your dates different then I do). Your gonna love that power coming from a 445nm. Have fun, and don't forget this is not a toy. This will easily blind a person.

Pretty much copy and pasted from the lazerer and speedpost site. I chosed EMS (expedited shipping). Looks like it went through customs at San Francisco, CA. I'm hoping within the next 2 days i get my laser.

Got my 2 laser safety glasses from the mail. Gave them a test using my <100mW green laser and seems to work as intended. Unfortunately, I was out when USPS tried to deliver the laser since it needs a signature from me. Gonna try and pick it up from the post office before they close. :D

Order Summary: Placed the order on Jan 1, 2013 and delivered Jan 8, 2013 with expedited shipping. So far, very satisfied with the delivery method. Now, just have to wait and see for the laser when i get it.