Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lazerer now offering 1.5W Rifle

9Ring

A paid for advertisement does not constitute an endorsement. If you would be so kind as to donate to keep the forum going to the tune of whatever Warn pays, I'm sure c0ldshadow would be happy to use funds from you on lieu of continuing to have the banner ad.

Is it possible they got better... not really... if anything the number of stupid people online has only increased, and let's face it, idiots are the bread and butter of scammers.

Did you think i was implying anything about you being an expert? In a negative way?

You don't need to be mean to me. Maybe they did. Once i LPM the lazer i.ll let you all know. As i said compared to my Minisabre beam intensity and burning ability is very close.

I'm satisfied. I never found any recent dated comments about Warn being bad although older dated stuff ,yes.

i know i overpaid. However it works it produces a good beam, it burns stuff and i got it very fast.

its only one of 7-10 lasers i will have shortly. I'm hooked. So i'm a dumbass......everyone learns at there own pace.

I'm not dissatisfied , though in retrospect i paid too much.. at 200 shipped it would have been ok.

Last edited:

Wasn't being mean, just concise...

Google advertises for thousands of companies, why would one draw the conclusion that they actually endorse said companies?

Same principle is in play here.

About the laser... yes, LPM will tell much, but not all.

Ultimately you're happy, that's all that matters.

9Ring

Got my Rifle today.

Let me say i am really beleiving its the same as the warn laser.

fired both up and i can't tell the difference by eye.....and the burning factor is the same. the Warn is not a 2 watt but its got to be close to 1.5.

damn Lazerer shipped damn quick. inside a week also.

definitely paid too much for the warnlaser.

edit , the Rifle produces a circular dot whereas the Warn is rectangular.

Twins though to the eye.
waiting on my lpm.

Last edited:
I have the tank 1.2 but just ordered the new 1.5 blue rifle myself. Glad to see it is working well for you.