Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lazerer Help.

Maze

Hello, i cannot really find my answer anywhere and Max is not really answering me so i ask here: How long does shipping takes on Lazerer to Europe, Denmark?

I ordered it Sunday(19th February)

-Maze

Last edited:

Stix62

Hong Kong post 10-14 days
DHL 3-5 days
EMS 4-7 days

'Processing' could take longer than all the above.

Last edited:

Maze

Yes thanks for reply's guys :) but when i just did that free shipping worldwide is it over EMS, DHL or chinese post? on Lazerer.com

I also ordered aluminium box, charger, googles, batteries and certificate if that matters.

Stix62

Free shipping will be Hong Kong Post.
You'd probably have to pay extra for EMS or DHL. (Well worth it if you can afford it - my last package from Hong Kong only took 4 days to UK (O-Like) )

Last edited:
Free shipping will be Hong Kong Post.
You'd probably have to pay extra for EMS or DHL. (Well worth it if you can afford it - my last package from Hong Kong only took 4 days to UK (O-Like) )

Yup, that's exactly correct. Tracking is offered for $2 extra but you would need to contact them prior to ordering.

For any of the premium shipping options, you'd have to get in touch with the for a quote.

Wish i knewed that before :p

Don't worry about it, but if 30 days pass and you don't have a laser, contact them... at 40 days open a paypal dispute to give yourself more time.

That's IF you don't get the laser, usually you'll have it and by happy by then.

Maze

I haven't even got a mail with a tracking number or something, too bad i accidently maked guest account. So the shipping time is like 5-14 days?

Stix62

I don't understand the $2 for the tracking number thing. When I placed my first order at Lazerer I was emailed a tracking number anyway, as others have also.

Maze

Oh yeah, sorry :) Anyways thanks for replys :) i managed to get my question answered now :p

Mine was 17 days from order to delivery right before the holiday season to middle USA.

Genn

mine was record! payed on 14th march, shipped on 16th, and guess what! recived on the 19th!!!! and im in the UK, no ems or dhl selected, only free shipping, and i got emailed a tracking # without paying the extra, but there was no point of the tracking number, i could only see that it had left hong kong on the 16th