Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lazerer.com email issues?

Jspd6g

Greetings everyone,

I read in a few other posts that some people were having issues getting through to lazerer via email. I was curious if any one has gotten through? I sent 2 emails about an issue I am having with my recent purchase and it's been some time and no response. I am not sure how to proceed.

You're not alone in this case. I ordered for over $220 on Lazerer 5 weeks ago and it's not even shipped. I started a dispute on PayPal.

sent from their site once and mailed once in early december..., zero replies yeah something is odd he dont reply or ship out lasers over a month... dont look good sadly.

Last edited:
I have been meaning to write something like this on my website and you have given me an idea. Your post will be rather good.

I just recently received my laser from there, after 2 months. There was no email response and they left out the batteries, but after buying replacements, the laser worked good enough. It's a 405nm 500mw

You won't get a reply.

STOP USING LAZERER!!!!

Sorry but all of you brought this on yourself. There have been nothing but bad reviews for the past 10 months yet people still buy from him. I got what appears to be the last good laser from Max and since then he has sold junk and hasn't given a rats tail about his customers. I used to recommend him, now I laugh at him

Then what company would u suggest us use? And I didn't know it was bad until after I ordered, I must've read all of the old reviews

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Yellow link in signature.

Btw any paypal disputes will be a loss unless he doesn't reply. Paypal doeant allow sales of lasers so you both lose no matter what

Yellow link in signature.

Btw any paypal disputes will be a loss unless he doesn't reply. Paypal doeant allow sales of lasers so you both lose no matter what

^^

I learned this the hard way. Do not try to dispute laser buys as you WILL lose your money.

Only chance is if he doesn't respond to the dispute

Good luck
-Matt

Thx for all the helpful advice, I will keep this in mind before purchasing another one

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk