Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lawgiver

If you haven't ever seen some truely Sci-fi working airsoft pistols that could easy mount a 200mw green O-like module just check out how freakin AWESOME some of these are on YOU TUBE : lawgiver firing, loagns run sandman working, robocop airsoft, HALO AR, blade runner off world pistol. JUST emagine a FULLY AUTO airsoft sci-fi pistol with 200mw of green as a site laser! W O W If you view some off the video titles leave a comment....I am definently going to get one, just gotta choose wich one!

aXit

I don't see what you're asking...

Is it which one to buy, or which one is easiest to mount a laser on?

200mW is a little too powerful for a sight by the way.

If you haven't ever seen some truely Sci-fi working airsoft pistols that could easy mount a 200mw green O-like module just check out how freakin AWESOME some of these are on YOU TUBE : lawgiver firing, loagns run sandman working, robocop airsoft, HALO AR, blade runner off world pistol. JUST emagine a FULLY AUTO airsoft sci-fi pistol with 200mw of green as a site laser! W O W If you view some off the video titles leave a comment....I am definently going to get one, just gotta choose wich one!

Sounds interesting, although definitely for a LOWER powered laser sight. Even commercially manufactured laser sights don't go anywhere close to 200mW.

But I prefer the real thing to the airsoft guns, including full auto. ;)