Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Last Eghemus host with 505nm DTR laser module

No, cOldshadow was Avery the owner of the LPF.
Hi, this is Brian Smith, did you recieve the pics, are you still interested in the Eghemus host? I can go down $25 for you. My PayPal address is; deltatheta35@gmail.com
Please let me know at your earliest convenience.

Warm Regards,

Brian

bd1323

I just wanted to report I received a beautiful yellow HeNe from Brian today, he was a pleasure to buy from and communicated great the whole time. The difficulty he was having posting pics was just his phone, he texted me some fine and things were great! He even put up with me being extra cautious and asking lots of questions :) . He shipped immediately and it arrived amazingly fast as well, great seller! (The Sanwus he has tempted me but I have over spent on lasers and need to equip the ones I have first so if interested you should ask him about them) Big thank you Brian!

And now a pic of it in action since we couldn't see one before!
IMG_20210628_184720 (2).jpg

Best regards,

-Brandon

Last edited:
I just wanted to report I received a beautiful yellow HeNe from Brian today, he was a pleasure to buy from and communicated great the whole time. The difficulty he was having posting pics was just his phone, he texted me some fine and things were great! He even put up with me be extra cautious and asking lots of questions :) . He shipped immediately and it arrived amazingly fast as well, great seller! (The Sanwus he has tempted me but I have over spent on lasers and need to equip the ones I have first so if interested you should ask him about them) Big thank you Brian!

And now a pic of it in action since we couldn't see one before!
View attachment 73091

Best regards,

-Brandon
Dear Brandon,
I Am truly happy it went to someone like you, who will treasure it as I did. The color is so beautiful like the color of a sunset. I miss it now, lol. I Am at a loss for the kind words, You Were a Pleasure to work with...I Try and Answer All Questions with honesty, I Thank My Parent's for that. As a buyer you have the right to ask question's, especially in these times. I still cannot believe that it shipped from this small town in West Virginia to A large city in Florida, I have bought and sold all over the world from many nation's and cities and never had anything shipped that distance, that quickly, Kudos USPS!

Brandon, once Again, I am humbled at your response , and cannot thank You enough for buying that laser from me. I believe it will serve You well for many year's, I have had it for 6 year's, but probably put 12 hours of use on it. The gas should stay intact, I believe it was sealed very well. You Are Most Welcome my Friend, and You Are Welcome to buy from me anytime, if I find any other cool find's you might be interested in, I Will definately let you know. This Is The Way Transactions are supposed to be, where both the Buyer, And Seller Are happy, and make new friend's. It was an honor to deal with you, I truly mean that! May You Be Blessed in Allthe work You Do!! And in the words of StyroPyro..."Happy Lasing"

Warmest Regards,

-Brian

Laser's are still Available, I cannot believe being an Eghemus host there have been no taker's. I Am willing to work on a price where I only make a small profit margin of maybe $20-$30. Thank You Very Much, Have a Blessed Day!!!

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
We get new members everyday. About half of them are spam accounts. I hope people start posting more in the future. Good luck on the sale

We get new members everyday. About half of them are spam accounts. I hope people start posting more in the future. Good luck on the sale
I have been here literally since this website started. I Am willing to ship to a fully "vetted" member to prove that my item's are Authentic. Any Ideas? I Am desperate, disabled and have Bill's to pay. Any Real Solutions Right Now Would be greatly Aporeciated. That is another reason I am leaving the hobby the amout of distrust, is the most I have seen anywhere on Any message board. And Rightly So, However, I Am willing to go out on a limb to have a Well-Known member legitimize this laser. Ant help would be Greatly Appreciated.

Warmest Regards,

-Brian

Bump...Eghemus host still available. Will ship to trusted member and compensate to keep this laser within the community. I Am Severely disabled and literally begging for help.

Sincerely,

Brian