Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Last Eghemus host with 505nm DTR laser module

bd1323

I just wanted to report I received a beautiful yellow HeNe from Brian today, he was a pleasure to buy from and communicated great the whole time. The difficulty he was having posting pics was just his phone, he texted me some fine and things were great! He even put up with me being extra cautious and asking lots of questions :) . He shipped immediately and it arrived amazingly fast as well, great seller! (The Sanwus he has tempted me but I have over spent on lasers and need to equip the ones I have first so if interested you should ask him about them) Big thank you Brian!

And now a pic of it in action since we couldn't see one before!
IMG_20210628_184720 (2).jpg

Best regards,

-Brandon

Last edited:
I just wanted to report I received a beautiful yellow HeNe from Brian today, he was a pleasure to buy from and communicated great the whole time. The difficulty he was having posting pics was just his phone, he texted me some fine and things were great! He even put up with me be extra cautious and asking lots of questions :) . He shipped immediately and it arrived amazingly fast as well, great seller! (The Sanwus he has tempted me but I have over spent on lasers and need to equip the ones I have first so if interested you should ask him about them) Big thank you Brian!

And now a pic of it in action since we couldn't see one before!
View attachment 73091

Best regards,

-Brandon
Dear Brandon,
I Am truly happy it went to someone like you, who will treasure it as I did. The color is so beautiful like the color of a sunset. I miss it now, lol. I Am at a loss for the kind words, You Were a Pleasure to work with...I Try and Answer All Questions with honesty, I Thank My Parent's for that. As a buyer you have the right to ask question's, especially in these times. I still cannot believe that it shipped from this small town in West Virginia to A large city in Florida, I have bought and sold all over the world from many nation's and cities and never had anything shipped that distance, that quickly, Kudos USPS!

Brandon, once Again, I am humbled at your response , and cannot thank You enough for buying that laser from me. I believe it will serve You well for many year's, I have had it for 6 year's, but probably put 12 hours of use on it. The gas should stay intact, I believe it was sealed very well. You Are Most Welcome my Friend, and You Are Welcome to buy from me anytime, if I find any other cool find's you might be interested in, I Will definately let you know. This Is The Way Transactions are supposed to be, where both the Buyer, And Seller Are happy, and make new friend's. It was an honor to deal with you, I truly mean that! May You Be Blessed in Allthe work You Do!! And in the words of StyroPyro..."Happy Lasing"

Warmest Regards,

-Brian

Laser's are still Available, I cannot believe being an Eghemus host there have been no taker's. I Am willing to work on a price where I only make a small profit margin of maybe $20-$30. Thank You Very Much, Have a Blessed Day!!!

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
We get new members everyday. About half of them are spam accounts. I hope people start posting more in the future. Good luck on the sale

We get new members everyday. About half of them are spam accounts. I hope people start posting more in the future. Good luck on the sale
I have been here literally since this website started. I Am willing to ship to a fully "vetted" member to prove that my item's are Authentic. Any Ideas? I Am desperate, disabled and have Bill's to pay. Any Real Solutions Right Now Would be greatly Aporeciated. That is another reason I am leaving the hobby the amout of distrust, is the most I have seen anywhere on Any message board. And Rightly So, However, I Am willing to go out on a limb to have a Well-Known member legitimize this laser. Ant help would be Greatly Appreciated.

Warmest Regards,

-Brian

Bump...Eghemus host still available. Will ship to trusted member and compensate to keep this laser within the community. I Am Severely disabled and literally begging for help.

Sincerely,

Brian

Dhodge77

Need to see picture of the host. Im in the market for a new host but no one js going to buy a host with out pictures of it

Dear Dhodge77,
Greeting's, if you had read my thread, I have had problem's posting pics i.e. Attachments to this site. So to get pics of the host, (which I do not blame you for wanting to see what You are buying)...please send me a message to my email address: deltatheta35@gmail.com
It used to be easy to post pics here on this site. I do not know if I need a certain app to resize, as there are so many to choose from, I did trial and error, but to no avail. Again, I Appreciate Your Interest in my host, and as soon as I recieve your message I'll send you out the pics!!!

Warmest Regards,

Brian

Gadget

Brian, I'd REALLY like to get my hands on that Eghemus host. I'dd be willing to pay your full original asking price. You can check with many here as to my trustwortthiness. I'm even fully willing to pay before ship, and cover all paypal fees.
Hope you still have it.

Thanks,
-G

Hi Gadget, I emailed you, not sure if you got it...the host is your's, if You want it. It is a gorgeous laser, it has 2 DTR modules, the one already in it is 60mw 505nm, and also comes with another DTR module 120mw 520nm, that can be swapped....they have the expensive G-2 Glass focal lenses. It also has a small aluminum block if you want to mount a transisistor with thermal adhesive. My email is : deltatheta35@gmail.com.
I can send you alot of pics of the host. My email is also my paypal ID. I can ship out on Monday, please send me your name and address, I will get it packed up for you. Again, I Appreciate You buying this laser, it is a solid deal.

Warmest Regards,

-Brian

This is it....I am aggravated that this host has not sold. By the the end of the month, if it has not sold, I will no longer offer it. Grab it now, or it will be gone forever. I will delete my account, and sell it to my cousin. It is still available, but tired of playing games. Either someone wants a genuinine Eghemus host, or it will not be available. I will no longer be a member of this site. I am using these funds to buy a Tesla coil. No more trolling ONLY Seriorius buyer's contact me.

Warm Regard's,

Brian

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
This is it....I am aggravated that this host has not sold. By the the end of the month, if it has not sold, I will no longer offer it. Grab it now, or it will be gone forever. I will delete my account, and sell it to my cousin. It is still available, but tired of playing games. Either someone wants a genuinine Eghemus host, or it will not be available. I will no longer be a member of this site. I am using these funds to buy a Tesla coil. No more trolling ONLY Seriorius buyer's contact me.

Warm Regard's,

Brian

What happened? Gadget didn't want it?
I'd hate to see you leave the forum because of not being able to sell it but I respect your feelings on the matter. Hope you stay around

What happened? Gadget didn't want it?
I'd hate to see you leave the forum because of not being able to sell it but I respect your feelings on the matter. Hope you stay around
I don't know my friend. I Love laser's, but I am moving more towards tesla coils. This has been a Wonderful community, I have enjoyed interacting and seeing other's builds, which inspired me. It's been great here, I am just at a different point in my life, but will Alway's be a laser enthusiast. I will Alway's kick my rear end for not buying that 612nm mini He-Ne tube from a well known member here about seven year's ago. I planned a pointer build that would be enclosed in red or Amber Acrylic tubing.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
I hear ya. I took a break from lasers for a few years myself. I'm back into it but just here and there. I think I come on here and discord more so for the community and interacting with everyone. TBH lasers to me is a hobby that has so much similarities with other hobbies. I'm into flashlights, multirotor rc copters and so much more. I'm always learning and that never gets old. I think having the website name limited to laser pointers nowadays is, well limiting lol. Maybe it can be changed sometime to emphasized a larger range of hobbies and interests but I'm ok with how things are for now though but yeah I totally understand.
You should try the discord. It encompasses more categories and if anyone has a request for a subsection it can be added np

You know what's funny, it say's I'm a new member. But have been on here for at least since this website started....Go Figure? Lol
Probably not quite! unless you've changed your account. :rolleyes: But a long time nevertheless.

Hope you get the host sold 😀