Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laserz uk

daguin

Murudai said:
I'm a 6ft tall young male who is extremely fit and has 8 years of martial arts training. Trust me, if there is a bar brawl, you do NOT want to be on the wrong side of me ;)

Okay, I see your point. Lets find go find out where he lives and kill him.

Problem solved.

Reductio absurdium

The point here is: Is he a scammer or not? It is NOT "How many times has he been caught?" Incidentally, I have one of the PM's where he tried to scam me personally. It and the postings in this forum are enough to prove the second failed scam, but I believe that what is in this thread should be sufficient to expose his character.

On May 3rd he joined this forum. By May 7th he had a website set up to rip people off. On that same day he posted in this forum a "review" designed to get people to visit and then buy from his website. Once he was caught he just dropped the thread and pulled down the website. Those actions show malice, forethought, and lying in wait. He intentionally tried to steal from you.

In my field, (human communication) we deal with a theory called "apologia". In it we study what someone has to do to recover their reputation after they are caught in a screw up. Those things, in order, are; 1) admission 2) contrition 3) remorse 4) restitution (if needed) 5) assurance of no repetition .

IMHO (obviously) he should be booted just based on these actions. However, at a minimum, the members of this forum deserve to be warned about him. He has not changed. He got caught and slunk off in silence. He continues to walk these halls looking for another opportunity to try it again.

Do NOT give this man any money

[highlight]**EDIT** Well that was sexist of me, wasn't it? Do not give this person any money[/highlight]. Although I do believe that antaean3000 showed me his/her *ss. He/she did NOT show me any genitalia. ;)

Peace,
dave

By nature, I'm a much more forgivable person, but I'd say you were right ;)

Um, guys... It generally not considered a good idea to threaten death on a public forum. I have no doubt that this guttersnipe deserves it, however you are opening yourselves up to being charged for "uttering threats" if you happen to have the misfortune of living in the same country as this suspect individual.

I would be aiding and abetting a crime if I were to say that "you should edit your post then hire a nice Italian fellow to whack him discreetly", so I will restrain myself somewhat and simply urge you to use caution. ;)

As in all aspects of business, caveat emptor is the guiding principle here. And for god's sakes, don't send him money. :p

daguin

Curiously_Coherent said:
Um, guys... It generally not considered a good idea to threaten death on a public forum. I have no doubt that this guttersnipe deserves it, however you are opening yourselves up to being charged for "uttering threats" if you happen to have the misfortune of living in the same country as this suspect individual.

I would be aiding and abetting a crime if I were to say that "you should edit your post then hire a nice Italian fellow to whack him discreetly", so I will restrain myself somewhat and simply urge you to use caution. ;)

As in all aspects of business, caveat emptor is the guiding principle here. And for god's sakes, don't send him money. :p

Point taken. Although it was an obvious "joke" and an attempt to deflect the point, I have NEVER been in a court where the judge retained a sense of humor after putting on the "robes".

Don't even get me started on lawyers ;)

Peace,
dave