Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

LASERWAVE 200mw 473nm LAB LASER REVIEW

bridge

Yes, the Laser had both TTL and analog.
you can work CW, TTL or analog style as you like.
Best regards!
Bridge
MarioMaster said:
does that module have analog modulation? you should try making some white  :eek:

Switch

Timelord said:
I take it, that you like it then  :D They only cost 1250 euros  :eek: VERY CHEAP  :cool:
It's that cheap?? Well in that case I'm ordering one today, just have to sell my house first... ;D ;D ;D

But still that is so cool, I can't even begin to imagine the fun I would have with one of those....

amkdeath

DAAAYYYMN

THAT IS ONE SEXY SON OF A B_ITCH!!!

man, i want a blue labby so bad now, but lol i dont even have enough moeny saved up for a kenom lpm right now... mabe in a few years i can get something liek this....

all I can say is wow :eek:

i envy you time lord!!

have fun,

amk

T

timelord

The nicest thing when your not doing any experiments is to just use this beauty as a bedroom light :D with the aid of a few mirrors to bounce the beam all round the room :cool: :cool: :p :p

amkdeath

Timelord said:
The nicest thing when your not doing any experiments is to just use this beauty as a bedroom light  :D with the aid of a few mirrors to bounce the beam all round the room  :cool: :cool: :p :p
whats the name of the song in your forst movie?

T

timelord

amkdeath said:
[quote author=Timelord link=1197667678/30#37 date=1200703334]The nicest thing when your not doing any experiments is to just use this beauty as a bedroom light :D with the aid of a few mirrors to bounce the beam all round the room :cool: :cool: :p :p
whats the name of the song in your forst movie?[/quote]

ATB 9am (Till I come) Not my choice of music as it's tooooo G A Y!!! I just done it for the purpose of the review for Bridge and I thought easy going trance crap would help..

amkdeath

Timelord said:
[quote author=amkdeath link=1197667678/30#38 date=1200704413][quote author=Timelord link=1197667678/30#37 date=1200703334]The nicest thing when your not doing any experiments is to just use this beauty as a bedroom light  :D with the aid of a few mirrors to bounce the beam all round the room  :cool: :cool: :p :p
whats the name of the song in your forst movie?[/quote]

ATB 9am (Till I come)  Not my choice of music as it's tooooo G A Y!!! I just done it for the purpose of the review for Bridge and I thought easy going trance crap would help..
[/quote]

sounded cool, specially the bass

Now how do I order?

I placed a order for a different laser because I was not able to find a way to order from laserwave but I'm still interested in this laser.