Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

LaserShirts 2 - Red Laser Addicts Anonymous GB (CLOSED)

Re: LaserShirts 2 - Red Laser Addicts Anonymous GB

Attention any stragglers!

Ordering time is almost over! Get your order in today so I can give you a final amount and get your payment in before end of day Feb 13!

For anyone who's not paid yet, I must get your payment before Tuesday (I have a 12 shirt minimum I have to order for this design).

Thank you!

Attention any stragglers!

Ordering time is almost over! Get your order in today so I can give you a final amount and get your payment in before end of day Feb 13!

For anyone who's not paid yet, I must get your payment before Tuesday (I have a 12 shirt minimum I have to order for this design).

Thank you!

*just* sent my payment, sorry for taking so long I haven't been back to the forum in awhile...

*just* sent my payment, sorry for taking so long I haven't been back to the forum in awhile...

No problem :) $ Received payment, so YOU'LL be getting a shirt :D

Printer said he's got the shirts in today and will start printing on Monday! :D :D

!!!Update!!!

Shirts/Polos/Hoodies should be ready to pick up tonight or tomorrow. I'll get some pics on as soon as I get them!

Oh boy oh boy! I'll be getting some pictures online today of the shirts. I'll get everything shipped out on Tuesday afternoon.

I happen to have printed some extra shirts... oops. So if anyone wants or needs:
1 L Polo - Laser Addicts design $25 + shipping
1 3XL Polo - GITD Laser Radiation design $30 + shipping
1 M Zip up Hoodie - GITD Laser Radiation design. The front logo is a little high and left so it kinda goes into the armpit. I got a discount on this so your cost is only $20 (instead of $38) + shipping

(free shipping if I send it with your existing order)

Again, thanks to everyone who helped get these orders so we can all get a cool laser shirt!

LAA.jpg

GITD.jpg

GlowGITD.jpg

Last edited:

Most orders were shipped today! If you get a tracking number from me tonight... it means your shirts have been shipped! :)

All shirts shipped!

BIGGUN

Hi!

Just saw the thread. If you still have them I'd like to get the L Polo and the M zip up hoody.

Thanks,
Kevin Miller

mikeox

Would love a hoodie, and a polo but my chest is 50 inches and you do not have anything that big. I am 6 foot 6 inches 260 pounds so if you have anything that big let me know THANKS
MIKE

BIGGUN

Mike,

That XXXL polo might cover you.....and he has one extra left. :)

Kevin

Hi!

Just saw the thread. If you still have them I'd like to get the L Polo and the M zip up hoody.

Thanks,
Kevin Miller

Yep I still have them. Here's a picture of the zip up hoodie. I put it on briefly so you can see how the front logo is off, hence 50% off :) Let me know if you want these. I can ship out tomorrow.

discountzipup.jpg

Would love a hoodie, and a polo but my chest is 50 inches and you do not have anything that big. I am 6 foot 6 inches 260 pounds so if you have anything that big let me know THANKS
MIKE

The 3XL glow in the dark polo has a 28.5 inch (ONE SIDE) chest, so a 57" all the way around. 34" from top of shoulder to bottom hem, sleeve is 25.25" from center neck to edge of sleeve. If this works for you, I've got one for ya!

Last edited:

got mine, i'll wear it proudly!