Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lasers into Australia

Yes, you can buy hosts for different lasers from many sources including a few machinists here. The other parts are also available at reasonable prices.

Encap

The one I have is this one https://www.hammersurvival.com/products/gtx-series-high-power-tactical-green-laser
I tried contacting laserpointerstore but they haven't replied, and there member here, Tommy I think his name is, hasn't been active for a while. Yes there website says they have a warehouse in Sydney.
I might just get one of the blue 1W types a couple of people on ebay are selling from within oz and on gumtree.

I doubt they are going to respond about a warehouse in Australia of illegal to import and illegal to sell lasers smuggled into Australia, if one exists LOL

As you know anything over 1mW is illegal in Australia.

Builds don't have to involve machining - Hosts from the likes of Lifetime17 are designed to be drop-ins for common 12mm modules. So you could order a 12mm module /w Diode & Driver set up from DTR, a host that fits it from Lifetime17 and appropriate batteries from a local source and basically assemble it fairly simply.