Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lasers for Sale

Gbb

im interested in the kryton but would like a middleman

im interested in the kryton but would like a middleman

I wouldn't necessarily mind that, however I've never done a forum-based sale with a middle man. I am not familiar with how that process works, or who I would use. If someone can clarify how to go about this process, please do :)

Last edited:
He sends the money plus extra to the middleman. You send the laser to the middle man. Once both arrive they get forwarded on to the correct people. Middleman usually gets a little for his efforts or can do it for free if he wants. Buyers always includes extra to cover the additional shipping cost from middle man to buyer

He sends the money plus extra to the middleman. You send the laser to the middle man. Once both arrive they get forwarded on to the correct people. Middleman usually gets a little for his efforts or can do it for free if he wants. Buyers always includes extra to cover the additional shipping cost from middle man to buyer

Thank you for the explanation. That's definitely something I would be fine with as long as said middle man was a widely respected member.

Gbb

Yeah I'll ask around for a middle man and have him post In this section

Pm Received! I will have to give them a miss sorry little expensive for me,
Thankz for the quote!

Thank you again LPF, the optics set is SOLD!!! I still have the 500mW green laser and 2W custom-built Kryton Groove by grainde for anyone who would like to make an offer on them :yh: