Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lasers for sale

Some people need $$$, others are moving on to bigger more powerful lasers. There's a lot of reasons............

Arshus

Damn Rob, 473's are a hard sell atm because of price...I would love to own one but its cost prohobitive right now. Hopefully in a couple months I will be in the market for one :yh:

Regards,

Sal

I currently have 3 Members vieing for this laser. The 1st person to come up with ALL the cash will own this LIKE BRAND NEW LASER.
Thanks all, for reading this, & GOOD LUCK to all interested parties..................... rob

ATTENTION INTERESTED PARTIES !!!

The 80+mW, 473nm. C.N.I. LASER THAT I WAS SELLING, IS

NOW SOLD; PENDING FULL PAY-OFF. THANKS TO ALL FORUM

MEMBERS THAT TOOK PART IN THIS SALE, WHETHER YOU

PURCHASED ONE OF THE THREE LASERS OR NOT........... rob

CALLING ALL :drool::drool::drool:MEMBERS !!! :drool::drool::drool:

INTERESTED IN OWNING A CNI, 473nm,
LASER OUT-PUTTING >80mW's, IN BRAND NEW CONDITION ????? HERE'S
YOUR CHANCE.
Due to an unfortunate car accident, the buyer that was going to purchase this AMAZING LASER, is now unable to make this purchase. What does this mean for you ???
It means that each & every one of you, now have the opportunity to own this FABULOUSLY COLORED LASER at the original posted price of just $700.00, with NO WAITING FOR UNDETERMINED MONTHS, waiting for CNI to get off their butts to fill GROUP BUY ORDERS. Purchase this laser, & it will be in the mail, on its way to you, the DAY AFTER the funds appear in my PayPal Acct. For details on this laser, simply read the OP, or if you have any other ?'s, feel free to shoot me a PM. Here's your chance to "fill in" your
'RAINBOW' of laser colors at a GREAT PRICE !!!
Thanks to all who read &/or take part in this amazing sale.
rob............................

Last edited: