Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lasers at VERY LOW prices! - LaserTech

midias

On a side note I own the <5mw red he sells it is actually really nice construction and under 5mw. I use it for my cats

I'd say you should go for a vet rather than midias. No offence meant to midias, but the review serves two purposes and one of those purposes is receiving feedback and telling everyone about the quality of the product, the second is publicity. And if you want publicity, go for someone famous.

Bixler

You would be buying a review not my integrity.

Exactly, If you were buying it the review would be positive no matter what. The review is based completely on product quality and service. You may be giving some one a free laser to look at and review, to have them potentially say bad things about your product.

On a side note I own the <5mw red he sells it is actually really nice construction and under 5mw. I use it for my cats

Yeah, it is a fairly good laser for the price. I actually had one of them and i gave it to a friend because he really wanted it.