Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

lasers and birds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do airports use lasers to scare off birds???or golf courses? it is soooo much fun and would be a better idea than noisemakers, you need atleast 1.5w though. At dusk or night you can controll birds through the air its like a videogame, the only direction they can fly is away from you.

also anyone put lasers like atleast 2w on their car?? i think that would be awesome like in the headlight and it would make driving much safer people woul be able to see you for miles, and deer too

also what are the legalities of this and hunting ducks, you can just keep them circling above you with the laser whil you shoot them.

also i want to put a 2 watt laser on my motorcycle helmet so i can shine it at people that cut me off is this illegal?

just wondering......

Last edited:

joeyss

>____________________<

4d4cf31a-99f5-49dc-8afb-ceee9d445cc5.jpg

Why would you or anybody put a 2watt laser on your helmet!!!! To blind people who cut you off that no sense at all!!

LaZeRz

Are you frigging joking? They wont be driving again, let alone cutting people off.

joeyss

They're pulsed lasers met to destroy mines by heating them into blowing up.

where yo people from i dont know this means i know ur laughin at me. sorry i dun no about lasors i just buy them
but i see us army use lasor on their humvee no miones but to clear traffic

Last edited:

LaZeRz

where yo people from i dont know this means i know ur laughin at me. sorry i dun no about lasors i just buy them
but i see us army use lasor on their humvee no miones but to clear traffic

Why the hell would they use lasers to clear traffic. You have been watching too many movies kid.

Keep all arms and legs inside the vehicle and do not feed the trolls !!

Status
Not open for further replies.