Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lasers, Airsoft, Computer smarts

Hello everyone,
I am part of this airsoft team and I got the genius Idea to build our own lasers. I ordered the rkcstr drivers and am getting to work on that. I'm a computer science major and I love hardware more so than software, I can tear anything apart and put it back together in better than working condition. If anyone would I would like to have any formulas that are common to build a laser for ones self. It will be cool talking with you all.

Hello, SANDMAN 614, & WELCOME to LPF. To answer your question, you might want to check out these sections; RED LASERS, BR (BLU-RAY) & VIOLET LASERS, TUTORIALS,HELP, & REPAIRS, EXPERIMENTS & MODIFICATIONS, & if you have anything to BUY, SELL, & TRADE, you can also check out the BS&T Section too. There is a wealth of knowledge floating around on this Forum, all you need to do to acquire it is read. Enjoy the information & the new people you'll meet. One of the 1st people you'll meet, phoenix77 aka rob

Hardware >>>> Software IMHO :cool: this is why I'm a Computer Engineer - Electrical Engineering Track

good luck with your laser projects, sounds like a cool idea to mount a laser on an airsoft gun, maybe you can take apart a scope and mount it on there?

thanks,
Kendall