Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

lasers 2 go site?

Hey guys..just looking for some input about this site:
LASER2GO
I'm looking into their 42$ multiwavelength goggles for protection in particular:
Multiple Wavelength

Anyone else buy these? i did a quick forum search of LPF for the site and anything about it. I only noticed one person suggesting goggles from there.

Any input is welcomed!
Thanks in advance
-Joe

Was I that person? ;)

I bought the multi-wavelength pair a couple of weeks ago and got it early last week. That was my second pair to buy from them, the first being just their 532nm protection goggles. I personally vouch for the quality of these goggles, I find them wonderful - especially considering the price. I have no doubt that the goggles I received have the OD ratings they are said to have.

I'm not sure what you searched for, but Laser2Go is the site for ZoneStealth. I'm fairly certain there are a few other people on this forum that have goggles from ZS and the general opinion seems to be a positive one.

The one thing I can say is that if you buy from the Laser2Go site (as opposed to their ebay store), you may have to request the tracking numbers. Both times I ordered, they did not automatically send me the tracking numbers but at my request via email I got them. To be honest though, I've had no trouble with their shipping so the tracking number is just a nice insurance type of thing.

Also, if you order off their site rather than through ebay, I think you save a few dollars. IIRC, their ebay listings have the same price as their site but they also tack on another shipping cost.

Oh, and lastly I suppose, these goggles come in an "Eagle Pair" case. I'm not sure if that's just the company that manufactures the cases or if they make the goggles as well (since I've seen other laser protection goggles marketed as Eagle Pair goggles), but either way it seems noteworthy to include. I suppose this has little bearing on the actual product, but I certainly though it was interesting when I stumbled across another ebay seller that had eagle pair goggles listed.

Ash

I have them. They work great for 532+IR as well as 445 and 405.
OD 4 is perfect, any more, and you wouldn't see the laser dot.
I would recommend them over the dragon lasers 532-only anytime.