Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laserpointerpro?

from there site:

HD vedio and photographing at night
High speed moving vedio, split-second suitable for light and dark environment

Advanced image compression technology
Powered by 4300mAH rechargeable Li-battery
Built-in 2 / 4 / 8G ( optional ) memory card
Strong LED light for lighting at night
Simple design, easy to use
It also can be used as a pc camera and u-disk
With laser and dazzling functions

OMFG, I GUESS IT DOES, sorry for the caps, but i was in shock!!

edit: it doesnt record video, only VEDIO

Last edited:

Seeing as this '150mw green laser' I've bought from laserpointerpro.com is most likely a chinese piece of garbage, what kind of 'true' power output can I expect?

^^^Probably around <50mW. No telling though... with cheapo lasers it's like a lottery.

Which one specifically did you get?

Funny how the last 2 posts i read where about banning people for inproper language use...

If the mods catch it, or the post gets reported... and it's a repeat offense...

Plus it's no so much cursing as insulting each other on here that is very frowned upon.

Is is a forum for adults (whole age of majority thing in terms and conditions;)) so an occasion expletive is OK imho.

@lachy27 - Like I said, no way to know. I've see those do anywhere between 30mW and 80mW... never over 80mW total and I tried 4 of them. IR content usually isn't so bad though. So chances are you have around 50mW of pure green. You will also get better results if you use quality batteries.

Lastly -rep. Please don't curse, of if you must at least sensor it a little bit.

Okay so I received the laser from laserpointerpro and it fell to bits, absolute piece of garbage, powerful, but nonetheless a piece of trash.
I've ordered a different one from greenlaserpointer.org

World's 1st 150mw Titanium Green Laser Pointer Pens,532nm Ti Laser Pointers,Titanium 150mw Green Lasers--GreenLaserPointer.Org

Please give me opinions on this one.
The support guy said that if you use 2 10440 batteries in this it will burn the laser out.
Does this mean 2 normal AAA's are fine? Thanks guys, you're all a great deal of help to me. (look at the link before giving info on the battery situation, it has an extension so it can hold 2 batteries)

Never heard of greenlaserpointer.org, so have no opinion on the company. Looks like a jetlasers reseller.

A very nice looking host.

If the laser uses one 10440 normally but two would kill it that means two AAA's would work just fine. Although it kind of makes getting the extension tube pointless.

AAA's put out ~1.5v, while a 10440 puts out ~3.7v, so running two AAA's instead of one 10440 you will probably have somewhat lower output since you would only be providing 3v to the module.

So imho, you would be better off getting a 10440 battery and forgetting about the extension tube.

If I were you, I would PM Gray from jetlasers. He may be able to get you a better price, and if this is one of their lasers he can give you better/more information about it.

Yeah makes sense, I like the idea that I can put just one AAA in it for less power if i want to just use it for a presentation or something like that. I've already bought it from greenlaserpointer, I was so angry that the one from laserpointerpro broke so I just bought it straight up. It's got good reviews and is a solid construction. And the best part is that it only takes 4-7 days to get to australia. :D

Don't buy that! It is a $200 green laser only 150mW. Please don't get hung up on the titanium. You could get such a nice green laser for $200.

from where? I've already bought it, DAMN. it's not just the titanium i'm buying it for, it's waterproof, shock proof and a whole heap more. I don't want a big bulky laser either, i just want a pocket sized pointer. and 150mw is heaps for me, i could have got a 1100mw blue laser for $200 from the same site, but that is way too powerful for what i want it for and green is a nicer colour anyway. what are some websites where I can get a better one for $200?

If you have the money, go directly to jetlasers, they have some great lasers.

If you want a more budget options, lazerer.com seems to be getting good reviews all around right now.

the whole jetlasers site is in chinese, that's why i just got this one from greenlaserpointer, i assume they would be around the same price. greenlaserpointer also shipped it for nothing. and it will take no more than 7 days. I know i probably spent too much, but what i want to know is if the laser i'm buying is quality or not?

the whole jetlasers site is in chinese, that's why i just got this one from greenlaserpointer, i assume they would be around the same price. greenlaserpointer also shipped it for nothing. and it will take no more than 7 days. I know i probably spent too much, but what i want to know is if the laser i'm buying is quality or not?

Click the tab on the top right that says "English"....