Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

LASERPENSHOP.com friend quested me on facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd not heard of this company but I see they offer a number of models many of which appear to be boosted low power diodes. Then I see they had attempted to pose as a buyer on this forum and "review" their own product (for which they were banned).

Looking on their facebook wall I can see a few people have bought lasers from them. One guy is expecting a 2 watt blue any day.

I posted a suggestion on laserpen wall suggesting they send you a 1 watt laser to test/review...

"Laserpen Shop Yes we know there are many people there have bad opinions on us. Bad experience there.
24 minutes ago · LikeReply
Laserpen Shop They never buy from us.Yes,we are like a new born baby and we are trying to do our best,thanks.And our work finnaly get buyers' praise.We would do better.
23 minutes ago · LikeReply
Laserpen Shop The real output laser pointer and yellow is TOO expensive.If we could find guys could send them back,we could let them do reviews. We don't trust on that forum. You know,too many said bad words and PM for expensive laser pointer for free. Like Yellow and Real 1000mw."

rhd

To me, their selection looks like the same old stuff, at an inflated price. $698 for a 3mW 589? No thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.