Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laserlands - Are they any good?

TOPIC EDIT:
Laserlands and Techhood- Are they any good?

Ahoy there lads,

I am currently pondering over whether I should purchase a RGB laser from Laserlands.
Its based in China (I know, I know) .
And it appears that they've been around since 2010.

I've read quite a number of reviews about them. However, it appears no one have bought a RGB laser from Laserlands before.

So... I want to ask.
Are they reliable?
Good customer service?

Cheers

Brian

PS: The laser modules I am currently looking at are as follows-

If you have an even better suggestion for a RGB laser of comparable price , post a reply down below.
Always open to opinions from the Vets of Laserland (as in the laser world):D

PS:
It appears that Laserlands's products and Techhood is VERY similar. As a matter of fact... even the RGB lasers they offered looks exactly the same .
Do they happen to be sister companies or... ehh...
Lets change this thread's topic.

Last edited:

I've bought from them many times, never any issues. Just know their English is not very good (but manageable) and they ship a bit slow.

I've bought from them many times, never any issues. Just know their English is not very good (but manageable) and they ship a bit slow.

well how about their RGB lasers tho?
I don't really have that much pictures of it and the methods to powering them is stated neither on eBay and their own site....

Really tough decision to make with so few information.

EDIT:
Would you be so as kind as to tell me a bit about your last purchase made?

Last edited:
We've had members review these exact units recently. They run on 12v DC, and need a regulated voltage source, not a current source like LDs. So they're easy to power.

My last purchase? F100 20mm ZnSe CO2 lens. Went without a hitch.

norbyx

Epic I really am not getting you. You have like 3 open threads on the rgb laser. I showed you the pictures of the laserlands I bought 15 days ago and still you open new threads....

What do you want to know? Are you looking for answers or maybe you want to open another new thread for the eventual answer?

Epic I really am not getting you. You have like 3 open threads on the rgb laser. I showed you the pictures of the laserlands I bought 15 days ago and still you open new threads....

What do you want to know? Are you looking for answers or maybe you want to open another new thread for the eventual answer?

Because originally , the Interested in RGB laser thread was at the B/S/T section, the folks over there suggested Techhood and Laserlands.
So I opened a thread over at the Companies section to ask if they are any good.

As the conversation moved on at the B/S/T thread, ped moved it to the General section.
So there we go.
Double threads.