Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

LaserGlow Boxing Day Sale!  25% off everything!!!

Woot...I just received this email...

Dear Fellow Laserist,

You are receiving this email because we have had contact with you in the past year and we would like to make you aware of our amazing Boxing Day Sale which is running from December 26 to January 6. If you would not like to receive future communications from Laserglow Technologies, please reply to this email with the word “remove” in the subject line and we will take you off of our mailing list right away.

BOXING DAY SALE, 25% OFF (Dec 26-29)
Didn’t get that laser you wanted for Christmas? Now you can save 25% on all in stock items from December 26-29. Use discount code BW2008 at checkout to instantly save 25% on any purchase. Now is the time to get that Aries or Hercules laser that you’ve been thinking about, and many of our customers wait all year for our Boxing Day sale so that they can get the best deal possible. This is really the best price of the year on our pointers, handheld lasers and modules so don’t miss out!

BOXING WEEK SALE, 15% OFF (Dec 30-Jan 6)
Keep the savings going for an extra week by taking advantage of our special Boxing Week sale. If you missed the Boxing Day sale you can still save 15% on any in stock product until January 6th. Just enter discount code BW2008 at checkout to save 15% instantly!

FREE GREEN LASER POINTER
As a special bonus to our customers, the first 30 people to use this discount code and spend more than $50(excluding shipping costs and taxes) will receive a FREE green laser pointer.

You can find full product information, pricing and stock status at www.laserglow.com.

If you have any questions about the Boxing Day sale or our products, please feel free to contact our helpful staff at sales@laserglow.com or 1-416-729-7976. Please note that our offices are closed Dec 24-28 for Christmas holidays, and we are also closed from 4pm EST on Dec 31 to 9am EST Jan 5 for New Years holidays.

What is “Boxing Day”?
Boxing Day is a traditional holiday that is observed in the UK and other British Commonwealth countries. (Canada, Australia, New Zealand, etc.) It occurs on the day after Christmas and in Canada it is one of the biggest shopping days of the year as many stores offer great sales and huge discounts to get rid of their overstocked Christmas merchandise. For more information on the history of Boxing Day please see this link to the Wikipedia article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxing_day

L@z3r

Re: LaserGlow Boxing Day Sale!  25% off everything

What power will the free green laser be ?

Who knows?
Knowing laserglow, it will be a <5mW of amazing quality

Cool, looks like a good deal :D.

Even if the free laser is only a 5mW greenie, a free laser is a free laser :D:D

Maybe I should give myself a Hercules as a late Christmas present.   :cool:

artix

So If I get a Galileo-5 and use the discount, it will only cost $68.25 and I get a free 5mW laser? :eek:

Awesome! ;D

xmtgx

Grr. Just realized that its not 12am eastern that i need to do it at but at the place where the store is located.. Duh no free laser for me anymore.

suiraM

I'm pretty sure the first 30 orders have already been shipped.

The Galileo-5 at a discount was too tempting to pass up, though, given that all my cheap greenies are dead.

Besides, they look great.

Justin

PLEASE NOTE:

Due to a mailing list error and the incredible sucess of this sale, Laserglow has extended the 25% discount until Jan 5th and the 15% discount until Jan 12. We have also allocated 15 MORE green laser pointers for the first 15 people to place an order starting today!

You've got a little more time to think about what laser you want, but don't wait too long as the sale is only on in stock items and we won't be issuing rainchecks on this promotion! Any questions, just email me.

Hi justin. Will we only find out if we have got free greenies when we get the order, or can you tell us if you see our order details?

Justin

If you can email me with your Sales Order number I can tell you if you got the green pointer. We blew through the first 30 really fast, and the next 15 that we released are almost gone, but as of this minute there are still a few left!

suiraM

Don't suppose those greens are included with low cost items like the Galileo?

No biggie, I bought it 'cuz it has a cool appearance and the discount made it reasonable.

Would be nice to know, though; the missus has been subtly letting on that they're kind of neat.

Ordered before the "still a few left" comment, but if there's a gap in there, I could find that order number.

Justin said:
If you can email me with your Sales Order number I can tell you if you got the green pointer. We blew through the first 30 really fast, and the next 15 that we released are almost gone, but as of this minute there are still a few left!

Done