Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laserglow Aries Balloon Masacre !

S

SenKat

Make sure you check out the final shot - for those that asked, a balloon INSIDE a Balloon ! :cool:

Attachments

• Aries_Balloon_Massacre.wmv
    6.3 MB · Views: 43

Haha, that's nice! Your poor daughter - >POP!< EEK! ;D Not knowing when something's going to pop would make me jumpy too. :)

The balloon-inside-balloon is a neat trick!

S

SenKat

hehehehehe ! She BEGGED to "star" in the video - I even gave her the opportunity to blast ME, and she turned it down ! LOL ;D ;D ;D

T

timelord

I love it Senkat and it's so nice to see you guy's having such a great laugh too.. ;D

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
nice video! that aries looks pretty nice. creative idea with balloon inside balloon ive never seen that before

S

SenKat

Thanks ! Gonna be a few more coming soon :p My "rising star" is busy dreaming up video ideas ! LOL ;D

Wow thats cool :) I wonder why the outer balloon started deflating after the one inside popped

L

laser

it probably got a little hole put in it after the inside one popped.

S

SenKat

laserk said:
it probably got a little hole put in it after the inside one popped.

My thoughts are that the outside balloon wasn't inflated far enough to pop - so it just made a little pin-hole when it burned through.....might be wrong - but I tossed the balloon, so I will never know ! It sure was cool, though !!

SenKat said:
[quote author=laserk link=1170300603/0#9 date=1170824279]it probably got a little hole put in it after the inside one popped.

My thoughts are that the outside balloon wasn't inflated far enough to pop - so it just made a little pin-hole when it burned through.....might be wrong - but I tossed the balloon, so I will never know !  It sure was cool, though !![/quote]

I thought it had something to do with the air or something like a vacuum because after the inside one popped it let OUT air? wait, that wouldn't work... I'll stick with your theory SenKat

S

SenKat

Good thinking, there, though ! ALternative thought processes should never be scoffed at - instead, explore them fully - after all....who woulda thought to fly a kite in a thunderstorm ?