Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

LaserDIY.com

Cheech

So before I found out about this forum I saw the Kipkay video. So I went to laserdiy.com and ordered the way overpriced 405 diode and a driver.
I have not received anything from this company yet. I know its ran by a kid.
I was wondering if anybody knows if he's a member on this forum because I have not had success at getting a reply back from the 3 different contacts I have written to.
It seems like $75 down the drain.

Grix

Did you pay by Paypal? If yes, then file a dispute.

Cheech

One of the Email adresses is
"BUILD A BLUE LASER" <gateway@linkpt.net>
If anyone knows of it.

I never bought from them because the 'What am I doing' tab was 'last update' 228 days ago...

Cheech

Paypal, but I haven't used the actual paypal in a long time. I just click until it says enter your regular card number. I forgot my password and changed bank accounts along time ago. I called paypal today and they said Im screwed without the old account #'s. I guess shredding all that stuff wasn't such a good idea.
I guess it's money down the drain. I was hoping Will was a member on here so I could tell him he sucks big a-hole.
I just hope no one else gets screwed by him.
This line is for Google:
Laserdiy.com Screwed Me And Took My Money. Dont buy From Them.

Does anyone know a way to get dispute their charges with the credit card company? I learned soon after ordering from this little punk that I got burned. And the sad thing is I ordered after watching that kipkay video. So I figured if a established online D.I.Y. personality said so. It must be fine. Well. Now I hate him too.

Turns out paypal revoked his privileges because they had to refund too many times. So it went straight to charges. He responded to me once saying that I would receive an email with a tracking number. It's been over 8 weeks and nothing. From what I read though it's best that way. What you get is a brass tube and de-soldered parts. Sure you get a good price. But you are still getting ripped off. It's just as well not getting the parts seeing as how bad they are. But I would rather gather everyone this guy has ripped off and bring him to court. A tourte case or whatever it's called. We don't get much. But it ruins his life. He'll never be able to start a web business again because he'll have a black mark bigger than Jersey over his name.

On another note. Amazon is a great place to get laser pointers with lenses I just picked up 3 30-50mw (2green-1 blue/violet) for under $50.

If they didn't shipped the items for you , you can make a dispute through paypal .
Of course ,you should asked them received money via paypal when you order something in a not very know shop !

Cheech if you contct your bank you might be able to get your old account# since they have to keep it for 7 years.

It seems that PP would have the records of the transaction!:confused: