Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laserdelic, a generative landscapes synthesizer...

kecked

Lots of fancy words for lumia. It’s not bad but I can do a lot better with a chunk of shower glass. Be done up to 10 different wavelengths. More than 4 gets messy. where is the fractal part. I see no fractals at all. Diffraction yes fractal no.

Encap

Lots of fancy words for lumia. It’s not bad but I can do a lot better with a chunk of shower glass. Be done up to 10 different wavelengths. More than 4 gets messy. where is the fractal part. I see no fractals at all. Diffraction yes fractal no.
Whatever it is it is Ok, but also boring and pretty weak despite the delusional daydream crapola hype "a generative landscapes synthesizer" instead of "laser light show"which is probably meant to target people who have no experience with and have never seen a laser anything :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Shows OP is from Spain and member since 2012.......granted the display isn't all that spectacular but it's something to look at, guy even made a video so likely not spam, but IDK

Sowee7

Shows OP is from Spain and member since 2012.......granted the display isn't all that spectacular but it's something to look at, guy even made a video so likely not spam, but IDK
i made a better looking display by shining 450nm, 488nm and 520nm diodes through a dirty lens at the same spot

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
It got a thread report so was wondering if I should consider it spam or not but yeah guess not

kecked

Hey the guy tried to do something. No problem there. It’s ok just not as wonderful as the description used. I have made much worse.

Commander J. Bloodmaker

Looks kind of like when I fire up my electro-magnetic wave generating devices and fire them at the aluminized Mylar targets while adding random oscillations. I get more lines and randomness though.

Translation:

I aim my lasers at shiny stick on squares, and watch it create patterns on the ceiling.
Adding a fan vibrating the table they sit on for more effect.

Cool none the less. I could get down with Mary and chill with it.