Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laserbtb

So I placed an order with laserbtb on the 26th of April for a 532 150mw pointer. The next day I received a confirmation email saying my order was in production.
I was doing some reading later that day and decided to ask them if there was anyway I could change the shipping to DHL. So I sent an email to laser@laserbtb.

Well here I am over a week later with no reply to my email and the status of my order is still "in production". Just wondering if this is cause for concern, am I just being impatient, or are they really that busy? Almost everything I have read about them has been good, aside from the long reply times.

Thank you

gozert

There was another member having trouble getting a hold of them quite recently. If I were you, I'd send them another email. Also, their support page has two emails, laser@laserbtb.com and keyuanoe@126.com. Try sending them another email with your order number included.

Hi, I actually ordered from them a week ago now I believe. There was a small issue with the payment, but I emailed them and got a response in two days and they promptly fixed it up, then about a minute ago I got an email saying that it's being delivered. Also received the DHL tracking number with it.

I ordered the pl 532 300mw... Or HL, I forget. Whatever the smaller one is.

Good luck getting it worked out.

they could be busy usually the laser is done within 4 days as the email says cant hurt to mail them again and see whats up they have always responded to me when i bought from them before.

I have sent another email yesterday to the other email address and still no reply. My order is still "in production" as well.

DHL says that my laser is going to arrive on the 12th, we will see if all holds up, or if laserbtb has taken a sudden turn for the worse

Yeah I'm just concerned with the lack of communication and my order not updating. Let me know if yours shows up.

Yeah I'm just concerned with the lack of communication and my order not updating. Let me know if yours shows up.

Will do. I just checked it. I emailed them may 5th at 1238am and recieced a reply may 6th at 240am

I was emailing laser@laserbtb.com from my gmail that has my name attached to it. Is it possible yours might be getting tossed in the spam folder?

Also if you don't have Skype I could try adding kevin and seeing if I could talk to him about your order.

Last edited:
That would be awesome! That is the same email I am using. The laser@laserbtb yet have gotten no reply. I am also emailing him from my Gmail account.

Weird.

If you want me to try and contact him, you should pm me what you bought and the name you bought it under and when. Then I can have them reroute the shipment to me! Mwuhahahahahaha .....

I mean so I can try and get this worked out.

Got them. Messaged Kevin about a different topic so he doesn't think I'm just getting on there to yell at him about an order.

Also you're probably already aware, but the duty cycle on that pen according to them is 10 seconds.

Last edited:
yes. I am aware. I won't be using it for anything that requires me to leave it on for longer than that. I really appreciate you contacting him. I guess I could just make a different email and try.

Just an update. After talking with a couple forum members and me emailing them with a separate email, I finally got a reply last night. Due to crystal problems they cannot produce the 150mw pointer this month. So they offered me a 50mw 520 pointer or a refund.
So I asked how much money I would have to add to get the HL532 200mw.

gozert

Just an update. After talking with a couple forum members and me emailing them with a separate email, I finally got a reply last night. Due to crystal problems they cannot produce the 150mw pointer this month. So they offered me a 50mw 520 pointer or a refund.
So I asked how much money I would have to add to get the HL532 200mw.

If they're having crystal problems then you're probably out of luck with a 200mW 532nm as well because they both use the same crystals. You're probably best off getting a refund and buying it somewhere else.

If they're having crystal problems then you're probably out of luck with a 200mW 532nm as well because they both use the same crystals. You're probably best off getting a refund and buying it somewhere else.

I thought of that but they said in a pointer. So I am assuming it is just the pointer they are having trouble with. Considering a member I talked to here has a 300mw hl in the mail right now.

Last edited: