Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laserbtb awaiting payment

Two days ago I placed an order with Laserbtb for the 980nm IR laser. I paid for expedited shipping for about $37 with a total of $157.78. I used paypal payments section. I put "Order number: blablabla" in the notes for seller, as they asked. In my Laserbtb account, it still says awaiting payment. Does anyone know what could be going on?
:thanks:

I ordered a 405 pointer from them using the same thing as you, their new PayPal system and have yet to hear about my order being shipped out. I am familiar with their process which usually takes them a few days to get the laser ready but if it's been 2 weeks and you have heard anything I would consider talking to PayPal as I may also do! :(

I liked the old way better.

Last edited:
I liked the old way better.
I liked it better too. The last time I ordered was like April for a 532 pen and it was easy. I'm worried that they asked for simply the order number in the subject line. I assume that means the note to seller line. I also added the words "order number." Hopefully it's manual and they see it, otherwise I was thinking maybe the additional text confused the computer system.

Last edited:
I liked it better too. The last time I ordered was like April for a 532 pen and it was easy. I'm worried that they asked for simply the order number in the subject line. I assume that means the note to seller line. I also added the words "order number." Hopefully it's manual and they see it, otherwise I was thinking maybe the additional text confused the computer system.

I hope :undecided: I need mah laser! :D

Edit: I checked my order for the 405 laser & mine is shipped!

-Alex

Last edited:
Received this, but still shows awaiting payment. Wondering if they even use that progress system.

"Dear buyer,

the products that you bought from laserbtb.com,have been in process of production,that needs 3-4 days normally,

if you need more information,please read: laserbtb

or contact laserbtb team:laser@laserbtb.com.

Thanks,

laserbtb team"

^That means that they are processing your order so you'll be fine. Expect it to ship out in a couple days :)

-Alex