Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laserbtb 6% coupon!

Hey guys! :beer:

I have been getting PM's about when there will be a new GB. Which is understandable since the products are discounted.

But unfotunately we can not do GB's every month so i got a coupon code from kevin for the times that there is no groupbuy!

If you cant wait for the next GB this might be a good option. You won't save as much as with the GB but something is better then nothing right?

You can find the coupon in my signature. You will get 6% discount on your order before shipping. :)

There is no other coupon that laserbtb carries so this will allways be a good bet!

Thanks guys! Happy lasing!

Greetings!! :beer:

Thank you! :)

I also saw laserbtb also offers another 6% discount coupon somewhere else, but can't find it.

Edit: The code dosen't seem to be working for me.

Last edited:
I emailed Kevin a couple days ago and he gave me another 6% off

Here it is: 804457243536

Oh no, ORF

I have been considering getting the HL 635 as a) I still need a good red in my collection and b) 180mW of 635 seems a good balance of power and practicality

I also wouldn't mind a HL 405 from them

tempting... this post might push me over the edge...!

Do you mean the one on this page for $902?

That's hardly a good price, the diodes are $535 on DTR's right now. Even with a top notch driver it wouldn't cost over $700 to build...

And look at that duty cycle :/
(30seconds on/5seconds off)

Do you mean the one on this page for $902?

That's hardly a good price, the diodes are $535 on DTR's right now. Even with a top notch driver it wouldn't cost over $700 to build...

And look at that duty cycle :/
(30seconds on/5seconds off)

What if i told you i could them wayy cheaper for you guys! :) somewhere between 700 and 800 usd for the 1W PL one. I am thinking about GB'ing these. If there is enough interest.

About the duty cycle. That is not correct. For the PL typemhost and the 1W output the suty cycle is 3 minutes on and 10 seconds off! :beer:

Greetings!

Robin

Note: these kind of prices only apply in GB form when we purchase multiple lasers. This is not possible for one unit.

Last edited:
That's much better but I think it's still high to get enough people for a GB. Perhaps if you could convince Kevin to lower some more? :p

That's the duty cycle listed on their website...

Do you know if the lens is similar to the 3 element (better beam/less power) or to the G lens (worse beam/more power)?

Hm it looks to me the 6% coupon code is what is offered on the prices in the recent group break or ?

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Yep, I was just checking a few items that I may be interested in, and it looks as if the average discount on most items was running at 15-20% off. :yh:

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
You're right mortuus, but, the one I was really looking at was the 515nm. :D
I had been thinking of the pen style since it's rated at 50 mW, but after reading about some potential quality issues, I may try the HL515 30mW.
Although the HL is in a larger host, for some reason, it's rated for less output.