Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laserbtb 532nm laser pen (80 mW) Review

I just got my 532nm 80mW laserbtb laser in the mail and i deciced to write a review about it (this is my first review ever so please give me some feedback ;) )

(Pics didn't work so here is just the link to all of the pics i took : https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ch0mg55t8gz751u/4Zy1xaGaE9 )

This is the box it came in it was very well protected with bubble plastic.
IMG_0987.JPG

It came in a nice sturdy box
IMG_0989.JPG

This is the laser itself *NOTE, IT DOES NOT COME WITH BATTERIES*
IMG_0988.JPG

The laser feels sturdy and not cheaply made
IMG_0993.JPG

It has a nice key switch on the bottom to prevent you from turning it on when not using it.
IMG_0992.JPG

It uses 2 AAA batteries and they go in with the negative side facing downwards
IMG_0994.JPG

This is the dot, it's very bright
IMG_0997.JPG

IMG_0998.JPG

Here are some beamshots in a dark room, you can't see it very well since the whole room is green but as soon as it's dark outside i will upload more beamshots, so stay tuned ;)
IMG_0999.JPG

Last edited:

I see the pictures are not working very well, just right click them and open it in another tab ;)

Bacon

I don't even see links for picture :thinking:

Hey, you live in Belgium; That is where Blord lives. He has some sweeeet lasers!

ARG

I think you've got to set those pictures to public in the drop box, not sure though as I don't use dropbox.

Set the photos in Dropbox to public, then right click on each photo for an option to copy the photo link. Paste that link here

Last edited:
what Bacon said...

maybe you could pick them up in person if you get any made, it would save on shipping for sure. If you plan on getting any non DPSS handhelds, you should look into it. there's a reason nearly all my lasers are from him, that's not to say other members are worse.

and yeah, fix those pics please.

you have safety glasses right? sorry to mention it if it's already been drilled in. if this laser isn't IR filtered you'd need special safety glasses, ones covering green as well as IR.

Again, sorry if you knew that

Last edited:
Okay so i couldn't find how to make them public so i just put a link to the whole folder. makes it a whole lot easier