Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser warning labels

Gata

Hey guys. I am looking for a website that sells laser warning labels. I know andy_con sells them and I have bought from him before but as he has said that last set of labels could be his last. So does anyone know of another source? I like to have them on my builds, gives them a more professional look and makes things a little safer. Thanks guys.

Hightech Dealz has them. Kendall gives them free but you may have to order something. Its worth shopping there anyways.

Gata

skylight said:
Hightech Dealz has them. Kendall gives them free but you may have to order something. Its worth shopping there anyways.

Shoot man I just ordered something from him and forgot to have some labels included with it. Dang it.

Hi Guys,

sorry to be a stick in the mud... but there are standards and tests you need to conduct to determine the classification of a laser product. There are also standards that cover what labels are required, these are different for CDRH + ANSI compliance and for IEC.

So please take care with appropriate labels/stickers and don't just put any old sticker on your lasers. This is actually a legal issue, so please take care.

Cheers,
Andrew

Considering the general legality of 250mW laser pointers without any protection features, a legal label will be pretty low on everybody's priority list.