Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser T-shirts and Koozies!

Innovative Lasers is now offering
Laser Themed T-shirts and Koozies!

There are other designs available and I can even make custom designs. The current price for t-shirts is $14.50.

The specific t-shirt dimensions are:
Sizes.png

The koozies are $4.99

Check out these and my other products on the website!
Innovative-Lasers.com

The graphics are printed directly onto the items. This means the designs can include many colors for no extra cost, while being many times more durable than iron on transfers. The graphics are however less durable than screen prints.

Last edited:

Can you list the exact dimensions of the T-Shirts? Sizes tend to vary from one manufacturer to the next a lot.

Can people order size higher than 2x?

How much is a custom design shirt?

Hey, thanks for your question. The dimensions for the shirts I use are as follows, but unfortunately I cannot make sizes over 2x at this point.

Size_______S____M_____L____XL____XXL
Width_____18in__20in___22in__24in__26in
Length____27in__29in___30in__31in__32in

In regards to the custom shirt designs, if you have a graphic/design produced already I can make that at no additional cost ($14.50 per shirt). If you need a idea designed and rendered I can usually do that for just a few bucks extra depending on the time it takes to design and the number ordered.

Just shoot me a PM with details and I'll let you know.
-Nick

Last edited:
Will you produce commercial images.
Are Tshirts and kozzies the only medium you will print?
How much extra for double sided Tshirts.
At what levels are the price breaks?

Thank you.

Well right now I'm just offering t-shirts and koozies.
It would be $4.50 extra for double sided shirts.
I apologize, I really can't offer any substantial quantity discounts on these. I just plan to sell them in small numbers.

Can I ask you to elaborate on these commercial images? What exactly were you looking for? Feel free to send me a PM.