Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser Repair, And Fixing ?

I decided to write this it is very imported to member's in the forum,
i thing the rules shod apply to all of US, we have many new member joining the forum and after thare join thare may ask us to fix thare laser's, we have to be very careful and not do it unless its a member you know. we shod not sell lasers to new members very importen the member could be a teenager, many new member ask us to fix thare laser's we have no idea were the laser comes form or how old the member is the laser could been used for something illegal you will never know or the member broke it comes to the forum asks us to fix it and after we fix it he may return the laser back to the original seller or company, or may use it, the laser could also be stolen or purchased as a teenager.

( ( This is happening a lot recently new members ask us to fix a laser ))
:banned:

Last edited:

Razako

Don't really see the issue honestly. They could just buy a new laser from ebay for peanuts and still use it for something illegal. No reason to exclude new members just because they "might" do something bad.

Last edited:
I agree in a way, not all the way :whistle:
Its just suspicious many new members ask us to fix tare lasers :thinking:

Last edited:
I agree, be careful of new members you know nothing about. I have been asked before several times to build someone a laser, always someone new and I have always said no, but I do always answer their questions.

Alan

I agree, be careful of new members you know nothing about. I have been asked before several times to build someone a laser, always someone new and I have always said no, but I do always answer their questions.

Alan

correct we should give tame direction,how to fix, then getting a stab in the back :wave:

I get,messages from new members asking me to fix a laser i answer i don't have time or i make lasers only for my collection then next i see the member is gone or ask me too sell him a 20W laser or 40W laser make no sense in a way or asks me to join a chat room on some page what ever is called forgot. :pop:

hahha to all of you who receive such message just re direct them to me... ( i need something to kill time)..:eg: