Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser power question

gkdejrwh

Hi, I'm working on a project to prevent a second accident by shooting a laser into the sky.
However, the laser power is weak(blurry), so it is difficult to see as you can in the picture.
Can you please advise how I can make the laser power much stronger?

3f9a3a_e8862e583eed4552a2f5e76a4f5d5e05~mv2.jpg

accident? looks like you just have it unfocused. what does the laser look like? (Host)

gkdejrwh

accident? looks like you just have it unfocused. what does the laser look like? (Host)
It looks like a laser pointer.
I'd like to use this instead of an emergency safety tripod in the event of an accident.
To prevent further accidents by allowing people to know the scene of the accident in advance.
Like the picture below.

laserpointer.PNG

Encap

What Country are you in? How old are you?
What is the output power of the laser you have now?
Common sense should tell you the way to have increased laser power is to buy a "stronger " more powerful/higher output laser.

What you show in the triple image copied from wherever, including the Laserland photo below, would never be allowed for the purpose you described/indicated. You can easily guess that is true because lasers are not used in that manner for that purpose anywhere in the world for a lot of reasons.
You would be creating a much greater hazard to viewers eyesight, land vehicles, and aircraft and possibility of an accident than preventing one, not to mention violating laser and vehicular safety related Laws, rules and regulations.

Landmark-laser4.jpg

Last edited:

gkdejrwh

Photographs are just an example to explain. I'm sorry if I made you misunderstand.​

I just need a way to make my laser a little clearer.​

What Country are you in? How old are you?
What is the output power of the laser you have now?
Common sense should tell you the way to have increased laser power is to buy a "stronger " more powerful/higher output laser.

What you show in the triple image copied from wherever, including the Laserland photo below, would never be allowed for the purpose you described/indicated. You can easily guess that is ture because lasers are not used in that manner for that purpose anywhere in the world for a lot of reasons.
You would be creating more of a hazard for human eyesight, land vehicles, and aircraft and possibilirty of an accident than preventing one, not to mention violating laser and vehicular safety related Laws, rules and regualtions.

View attachment 71885

It looks like a laser pointer.
I'd like to use this instead of an emergency safety tripod in the event of an accident.
To prevent further accidents by allowing people to know the scene of the accident in advance.
Like the picture below.

View attachment 71884
oh okay, yeah i was a little confused, apologize for that, sure would like to know what thing thing is, incredibly powerful whatever it is. more than likely a high output laser module and not pointer. looks to be in the several W range. a little off topic but reminds me of that laser rainbow done a few years back by Yvette mattern