Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

laser pens at sporting events

burner

So, i was just looking on ESPN.com and came across a soccer page with titles bring used. I read this:

Real Madrid vs Barcelona

69' -A lot of laser pen nonsense about tonight. Messi had it in his face while taking the penalty and Guardiola while he was stood on the sidelines. Victor Valdes is also not happy and tells the referee exactly how he feels.

Seems like that is very dangerous now at sporting events. I cant believe that security allows them inside sporting venues.

Thoughts ??

how do you know that the security allowed them ...
they can just hide it in the shoes o O

burner

Well, out of all 15 handheld lasers i own, none are small enough to fit in my shoe. I was using common sense...sorry.

burner

Plus, im not sure what the laws are in Spain for handleld lasers but it sounds like they are out to intentionally hurt a players vision at this game.

So, i was just looking on ESPN.com and came across a soccer page with titles bring used. I read this:

Real Madrid vs Barcelona

69' -A lot of laser pen nonsense about tonight. Messi had it in his face while taking the penalty and Guardiola while he was stood on the sidelines. Victor Valdes is also not happy and tells the referee exactly how he feels.

Seems like that is very dangerous now at sporting events. I cant believe that security allows them inside sporting venues.

Thoughts ??

Wow the person who did that is really stupid. He could get in big trouble if he hurt the players vision.

its sadly pretty common in alot of sporting events...honestly I'm surprised people next to these jerks dont call them out on it, oh hey you're not on my team so let me permanently blind you...

Honestly I'm surprised this doesn't happen more. I mean on many games, there is a lot of money in play... Only a matter of time until someone gets seriously hurt.

Rafa

Spanish guy here. I watchted that football match (Real madrid Vs Barça y.. a classic match.) and I saw the lasers in messi's face. I think that thanks to that kind of idiotic people lasers will get banned here.... football is kinda important here in spain.

football is disturbingly important everywhere except America where its obviously less, but the length's these people go to are ridiculous, setting cars on fires, riots, its seriously kind of crazy lol