Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser Owners in Oregon?

Hello everyone! I'm just returning to laserpointerforums after having been absent all summer long, and was curious as to if there were any laser owners in Oregon within a reasonable distance of Bandon.

I'm willing to travel to Coos Bay, North Bend, Myrtle Point, Langlois, and anywhere within 30 miles of those.

Reason I'm looking for someone to go visit in person, is that pictures and videos of lasers never do them justice, so I'd like to see some in person. I've got cash, so if you've any for sale when I come to visit you, I may even purchase a few off of you.

Go ahead and message me as to your location, the lasers you have, and we can arrange a time to meet up. Your time will be very much appreciated, and it'll be nice to meet local people with the same hobby. :thanks:

Howdy Cody

I am about 30 miles west of Eugene and I'm here most of the time, you are welcome to come visit you you like.

Howdy Cody

I am about 30 miles west of Eugene and I'm here most of the time, you are welcome to come visit you you like.

Appreciate it. I'll throw you my phone #, and we can keep in touch. I'd love to get pics of your lasers any time you take new ones, and even pay you a visit some time. :beer: