Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser newbie here. need help

hi, im pretty new at the whole laser thing. i want to buy a laser that burns things and ive come across a few that i might like. which one would give me the best bang for my buck? i wa slooking for something cheap, i prefer the violet lasers just because the color appeals to me.

100mW 405nm Mid-open Blue-violet Laser Pointer at Laserpointerpro.com

100mW 532nm New Flashlight Style Green Laser Pointer Pen with 18650 Battery at Laserpointerpro.com

100mW 532nm Green Laser Pointer Pen with 15270 Battery at Laserpointerpro.com

100mW 532nm Open-back Steel Green Laser Pointer at Laserpointerpro.com

hi, im pretty new at the whole laser thing. i want to buy a laser that burns things and ive come across a few that i might like. which one would give me the best bang for my buck? i wa slooking for something cheap, i prefer the violet lasers just because the color appeals to me.

100mW 532nm New Flashlight Style Green Laser Pointer Pen with 18650 Battery at Laserpointerpro.com

I would suggest that you use the [Search] button and do a
search on the Forum for "laserpointerpro" and see what falls
out of the tree...:whistle:

Jerry

None of them.

Go for O-Like, or Lazerer.

^yep these companies have a pretty good rep around here when it comes to delivering up to spec lasers on the relative cheap.
You might want to consider getting a cheap 405 on Amazon for ~ $10.00 first to see if you even like the color in person
(assuming you don't have one already). In my experience all of the cheap 405 pointers I've picked up
on Amazon were around 20-50 mW in power.

Last edited:
You might also like Rayfoss..

Make sure you have good safety goggles. Anything over 5mw can permanently blind you. :(

Last edited:
Rayfoss has goes down in quality, and customer service. I wouldnt buy anything from them.