Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser Meet Toronto area

Sure, I'll come.

Oh wait, that's right, I live on the other side of the world ::) No show.

Yee-haw!

I'm bringing 5 wavelengths and some radios. That way Lorgar can tell me how huge my laser's dots are on the other wall 500' away. Should get some pretty accurate divergence figures there! I'll give Justin a call, it'd be a great place to test the X10DR beam expander with a Herc. Imagine popping balloons at 500' ! :eek:

See ya there!

Lorgar

Curiously_Coherent said:
Yee-haw!

I'm bringing 5 wavelengths and some radios.  That way Lorgar can tell me how huge my laser's dots are on the other wall 500' away.  Should get some pretty accurate divergence figures there!  I'll give Justin a call, it'd be a great place to test the X10DR beam expander with a Herc.  Imagine popping balloons at 500' !  :eek:

See ya there!

Now that sounds sweet

I've heard back from Justin and he'll try to make it with the biggest-ass laser he has and the X10DR. (It's a long weekend up here, so he can't make promises, naturally... ;))

Thanks for arranging this Lorgar, it should be a really informative evening.

Cheers, [smiley=beer.gif] CC

JLSE

So what are you guys bringing? My collection is small but its all DIY :) Its a good oppourtunity to try and gauge my lasercheck and check out some badass lasers ;D

Lorgar

I only have a few small toys
X-100, DX 30, Romisen L-C030, DX 100mW lab style, S-KY 532nM 250+mW and a 808nM 1800mW
Killed my DIY Red a while back

I'll be bringing all but the low-power redundant versions of my 5 colours. And I guess I'll pack the Kenometer as well for cross-checking the Lasercheck. I'm dying to see your DIY work wannaburn, I can really respect a builder, as I seem to have lost the motivation to DIM anymore. :p

If we're lucky my DX 200mW baton-style green will arrive by Friday so we can all check it out and review it.

Glad you can make it.

Cheers [smiley=beer.gif], CC

Lorgar

Checked the building today size was a little off its only 400'x 300' but I have complete control of the lighting so it can be almost total darkness inside. Im going to bring my small fog machine not sure how well that will work in a 120,000 sq/ft building but its always worth a try. Going to make a crappy little spyrograph as well as they are always fun on a large wall.