Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

laser+match+gas+glass bottle=fun

i never said i made a video!, the title says "laser+match+gas+glass bottle=fun" learn your sh$t before you talk! just because this is in the multimedia section doesn't mean that since i post here i automatically have to have a video!

i wonder if you got the idea from some video on dx of the guy lighting a small firecracker in a water bottle... haha
now i gotta try this...

sad_sagi said:
i wonder if you got the idea from some video on dx of the guy lighting a small firecracker in a water bottle... haha
now i gotta try this...

no actually i had been thinking about this for a while and decided i would try it

Ace82

laserlover said:
i never said i made a video!, the title says "laser+match+gas+glass bottle=fun" learn your sh$t before you talk! just because this is in the multimedia section doesn't mean that since i post here i automatically have to have a video!

[smiley=grin.gif] You have to remember, [allchant] "WE WANT VIDEO, WE WANT VIDEO!" [/allchant] [smiley=evil.gif]

We are shallow people. Or at least I am. [smiley=grin.gif]

Just playen around man. ;)

I'm guessing that "fun" is actually supposed to be a variable in this equation.

Solve for "fun"

Fun = Death.

Solved.

:D

Switch

just because this is in the multimedia section doesn't mean that since i post here i automatically have to have a video!

I dunno , I always thought it did. :-/ A video or a picture, or a sound of the flames coming through the top at least ;D