Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser host kit for sale PRICE DROP $45! Only two left

Coonie

Bump with a final price drop of 70 dollars shipped. These heatsinks are made by lifetime and are high quality. With high quality comes price. Lifetime even then still has good deals. These are worth it.

Coonie

I might be including these kits with drivers. Stay tooned. Until then please consider purchasing one of these. Enjoy!

GSS

They will sell soon.. ;)
The 26550 cell capacity is nice selling point..

Coonie

They will sell soon.. ;)
The 26550 cell capacity is nice selling point..

Thanks GSS. Yeah 26650 is great for the higher power diodes we have out there. I found some round boost drivers that sound promising on ebay. Waiting for them to come in the mail. After I do testing and if they prove to be what they claim then I'll start including them. Here's hoping!

irish303

Nice build Coonie(y) , do you've build it yourself ? or you've purchase a couple of them ?
It's 2W - 445nm or 450nm ?

Coonie

It's a personal build. It has an m140 in it so not too powerful. It has an astral driver I was testing with. Eventually the diode is going to be replaced with a 1 watt green diode. Interested in a kit?

irish303

It's a personal build. It has an m140 in it so not too powerful. It has an astral driver I was testing with. Eventually the diode is going to be replaced with a 1 watt green diode. Interested in a kit?

Of course I am interested ... but first I have to learn how to build one from myself ... I already have many 303 reds ...
I hope you can sell so many ... I wish you well!

GSS

Coonie, you should put the host next to something just to show the scale of just how big and beefie this unit is:)

Coonie

I'll have to get a can of soda or something to show size. It's why I included a 26650 battery in the pics to help show it's size.

Irish I'm sure you'll learn eventually. I suggest building something cheap. I have other hosts in mind that are much cheaper I would sell if I get some cash to buy some parts. Here's my latest build.

These I can sell pretty cheap too. Depending on the prices I can get for heatsinks. These would be great for every day typical builds. 18650 host. The copper heatsink lifetime made for me was around 40 something for two so aluminum should be much cheaper.

Last edited: